Manny gamburyan

Is calling out Connor mcgregor online, lawls. Also he list himself as being a 22 ufc fight veteran but only fought in the ufc 15 times. Weird.

Conor doesn't even know who he is 

Sound like his financial situation is dire 

It's been a long time since he fought and he lost his last 2 fights. I'm sure there are good fights for him, but this isn't one.

"Only" 15 times.

OP "only" sucked 15 cocks.

![](upload://lQrZVDC6F0KCy7XR2BFdc4e8NQS.jpeg)

Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes -

"Only" 15 times.

14* but that doesn’t change the FACT that he indeed did not fight in the ufc 22 times. Even if you add his WEC fights onto his UFC fights it’s not 22. Just thought it was funny that in 2020 people still make shit up even though it only takes 2 seconds to figure out it’s not true.

NineFightFour -

Is calling out Connor mcgregor online, lawls. Also he list himself as being a 22 ufc fight veteran but only fought in the ufc 15 times. Weird.

TUF

Steven McTowelie - 
NineFightFour -

TUF

Lmao OP is trying to insult a guy with only 15 or however many fights idk if you one you got more nuts than me so like most I’m going to humbly accept the beta in this situation, not df op tho hes plowing thru even trying to defend himself all the while hes even wrong too boot Lawl you cant make this shit up.

1 Like
Hiimnewhere -
Steven McTowelie - 
NineFightFour -

TUF

Lmao OP is trying to insult a guy with only 15 or however many fights idk if you one you got more nuts than me so like most I’m going to humbly accept the beta in this situation, not df op tho hes plowing thru even trying to defend himself all the while hes even wrong too boot Lawl you cant make this shit up.

I legitimately can’t understand wtf you just wrote. 

1 Like
NineFightFour -
Hiimnewhere -
Steven McTowelie - 
NineFightFour -

TUF

The gist is you’re an idiot and have chosen a strange hill to die on by defending your wrong stance.

He has 19 UFC/WEC fights and 3 on TUF.

That is 22 UFC/Zuffa fights.

That is all.

Manny been noshing nate off this last month too

Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes -

"Only" 15 times.

I heard it was 22

NineFightFour -
Hiimnewhere -
Steven McTowelie - 
NineFightFour -

TUF

He’s retarded, he doesn’t even know what the word “only” means due to said retardation.

NineFightFour -

I swear, people that can not spell Conor and Ronda make the worst fucking threads.

Connor this, Rhonda that.... the threads are guaranteed to blow.

1 Like
RichardGere'sMissingGerbil -

It's been a long time since he fought and he lost his last 2 fights. I'm sure there are good fights for him, but this isn't one.

Didn’t he have that bare knuckle boxing match with Pauline? He won right?

NineFightFour -
Hiimnewhere -
Steven McTowelie - 
NineFightFour -

TUF

English is not his primary language. I hope that’s the case. 

NineFightFour -
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes -

"Only" 15 times.

14* but that doesn’t change the FACT that he indeed did not fight in the ufc 22 times. Even if you add his WEC fights onto his UFC fights it’s not 22. Just thought it was funny that in 2020 people still make shit up even though it only takes 2 seconds to figure out it’s not true.

Or you know, you could spend the 2 seconds to realize (or remember outright) that he fought on TUF multiple times, plus WEC, that's 22 total. 

anunaki -
RichardGere'sMissingGerbil -

Didn’t he have that bare knuckle boxing match with Pauline? He won right?

You're thinking of the GOAT Artem Lobov

Hiimnewhere -
Steven McTowelie - 
NineFightFour -

TUF

r u ok?