Manny Pacquiao open workout - vs. Clottey March 13

In a potential candidate for Fight of the Year in the main event, Brazilian jiu-jitsu blackbelt Strikeforce Welterweight World Champion Nick Diaz will seek his 10th consecutive victory when he defends against the hard-hitting, notorious British striker, Paul “Semtex” Daley on April 9th, live on Showtime at 10 p.m. ET:

Apr 9th, live on Showtime from San Diego, California:
Main card:
Nick Diaz (24-7) -225 vs. Paul Semtex Daley (27-9) +185 [WW title: Num. 7 vs. 10]

Gilbert Melendez (18-2) -240 vs. Tatsuya Kawajiri (27-6) +190 [LW title: Num. 3 vs. 8]

Gegard Mousasi (30-3) -430 [Num. 12] vs. Keith Jardine (17-9) +330

Shinya Aoki (26-5) -250 [Num. 4] vs. Lyle Beerbohm (15-1) +190

Preliminary card:
Hiroyuki Takaya (15-8) -280 [Num. 9] vs. Robert Peralta (13-3) +220

Joe Duarte (5-2) -155 vs. Saad Awad (8-3) +125

Virgil Zwicker (9-2) vs. Brett Albee (3-0)
Herman Terrado (5-2) vs. A.J. Matthews (4-0)
Rolando Perez (5-4) vs. Edgar Cardenas (3-0)
Casey Ryan (1-0) vs. Paul Song (2-0)

Not impressed

-Ian Freeman

"Whatever he brings to the table, we're ready for...I do think the accumulations of punches that we're going to land on him, because he's never fought anyone that; when he covers up like that, that defense can be broken and we're going to break it easily and he's going to get hit more than he ever has before in his life if he chooses to lay on the ropes," stated Freddie Roach

l8

You guys did notice he WAS HITTING THE HAND PADS RIGHT HANDED! HOLY FACK!!!!!!!

Thanks for videos. Watching them makes me happy.

ihitpeople - You guys did notice he WAS HITTING THE HAND PADS RIGHT HANDED! HOLY FACK!!!!!!!

first thing i noticed also

TTT

"now floyd is off fighting the WW champ in a may block buster everyone is talkin about."

It's amazing to me how people keep buying Floyd fights. You know exactly what will happen, and you know it will not be REMOTELY exciting.

Clottey looks like a zombie on that t-shirt.

"Does anyone in their right mind give a flying fuck (besides the filipinos) about this horsefucking bullshit of a fight?"

I shouldn't have even clicked on this thread lol

40,000+ in Texas do!

ihitpeople - You guys did notice he WAS HITTING THE HAND PADS RIGHT HANDED! HOLY FACK!!!!!!!