Manny Pacquiao's last fight announced

Manny will fight Timothy Bradley for the 3rd time. It'll be at the MGM Grand.

This is probably the most meaningless trilogy ever. The first two weren't even close. I'm not very interested in this fight at all.

A fight with Brook or Khan would've made way more money and would've brought more interest.

Its been a pleasure to watch Manny. He is one of the 50 best fighters ever and a first ballot HOF'er. He's a legend. The way he moved up in weight and left a path of destruction was amazing. Pacquiao started his professional boxing career when he was just 16 years old, stood at 4'11'' and weighed 98 pounds (7 pounds under the minimumweight division). He admitted before American media that he put weights in his pockets to make the 105-pound weight limit and won world titles all the way up to 154 pounds.

Phone Post 3.0

What in the ever loving fuck is that woman doing? Putting a hex on mayweather? Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM - Phone Post 3.0
Crazy bitch Phone Post 3.0

jackbone - What in the ever loving fuck is that woman doing? Putting a hex on mayweather? Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0

jackbone - What in the ever loving fuck is that woman doing? Putting a hex on mayweather? Phone Post 3.0
Actually, yes Phone Post 3.0

myee8 - Funny gif is funny... Phone Post 3.0
Settle down, Dionesia. Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM - Phone Post 3.0

Lol

The Brotorious B.I.G - 

Bradley II

The Brotorious B.I.G -
Religion of peace Phone Post 3.0

I feel like Kahn deserved the fight personally and there would've been more interest.
Mayweather fighting Berto and now this.
Guess Brook vs Khan it is. Phone Post 3.0

Was hoping to see Khan fight him.

He could have packed 80,000 at Wembley on global PPV.

But he has earned the right to fight who he wants for his last fight.

I'll be sure to not watch it, just like the last one. Phone Post 3.0

ThePrimateFormerlyKnownAs - I feel like Kahn deserved the fight personally and there would've been more interest.
Mayweather fighting Berto and now this.
Guess Brook vs Khan it is. Phone Post 3.0

Allegedly Brook-Khan is happening in the summer.

Technofiend - Was hoping to see Khan fight him.

He could have packed 80,000 at Wembley on global PPV.

But he has earned the right to fight who he wants for his last fight.

That would've been,and I hate using this word,epic

mmamozza - I'll be sure to not watch it, just like the last one. Phone Post 3.0

Yup. Me neither