Manny Reyes Jr. is not # 1

You claimed to be the greastest MMA fighter at 155lbs, and you would beat any ATT team member with ease.

Also boast your 15x karate pussy punching championships, like a kindergardner show his finger paintings to his mommy and daddy.

Get real dildo, you only have 2 victories in KOTC and already you want Franca in a showdown, you been caressing the glass dick too much to think you can take on the ATT lightweight team.

You look real gay with that big foam helmet in the bleachers, is that for your safety when you don't get your way you bang your head on wall until you black out and go into a coma.

Not knocking karate point fighting, but dam jackass you pass those matches off like legitimate matches to boost your EGO in MMA, really dumb and retarded, your whole team are a bunch of dickheads, assholes, and bitches, hiding behind the screen, bragging how tough you are, talking shit to everybody on the net.

Karate touch tag fighting is not a sport to try to mix in NHB, yeah I said it your a moron, pea brain dickhead that needs a reality check asap, all the weight divisions want a kick you ass at home, gym or venue. Take your 15x world gay tag championships, your stats, website and go fuck yourself.

he claims to be the best just to piss people off til he gets a big fight knowing he'll get killed...the guy that took him the distance in kotc just got tapped in like 30 seconds by an att guy..

I got second place in a point karate "kumite" when I was 8 years old. Does that make me the #1 contender for Manny's belt???

"I got second place in a point karate "kumite" when I was 8 years old. Does that make me the #1 contender for Manny's belt???"

Well, did you place in Kata at the same tournament? If so, then yes.

yes Todd

IF YOUR THE BEST WHY COULDN'T YOU FINISH ERIC OBRIEN???HE GOT TAPPED IN 30 SECONDS BY AN ATT GUY IN A MMA FIGHT TWO WEEKS AGO..YEAH ONE OF THE GUYS YOU ARE CALLING AMATUER!!YOU SAY YOU STEPPED UP THAN WHY DO YOU WANT 10K..IF YOU WERE THE BEST YOU'D FIGHT FOR FREE JUST TO PROVE IT!!!!BTW I LIVE IN CAROL CITY, WHERE IS THUNDER'S SUBMISSION INC???I'D LOVE TO GO TRAIN WITH YOU CHAMPS!!!!YOU ARE A FAG CRYING FOR ATTENTION!

Jesus kids i hear the bus commin, grab your lunches and get off of daddies computer...

Manny...after 6 months of training I had 7 wins in MMA at YOUR weight class. and on top of that, I could name them and most people on here would recognize the names.

The point is? Come up with a better argument. Step up in competition in some local fights and quit crying for a shot at the big time until you deserve it.

Can we set up Manny vs Bang in standup?

In addition to my 2nd place point karate trophy, I was also the runner up in the 2003 WV East Coast Brawl amatuer boxing tournament.

And to top it off, I was my fraternity's submission wrestling champion. I too had a cheesy WWF belt, only I wrote "Delt Hall Wrestling" on it with a sharpie instead of covering it with a sticker.

I'M COMING FOR YOUR BELT MANNY!!!

Listen this is exactly what Manny wants he wants to rile everyone up. Just stop posting on his threads if you see a Manny Reyes thread don't post anything let him be the only one to post on his thread. I will post this message on all of his threads and then I'm done with em. Oh and BTW if I happen to see either Manny, his brother or anyone romtely to do with Manny Reyes on the street I promise you he'll will never post on here again.

Sean

3 letters...

...W...C...W...

Go fuck yourself! Dildo