Manny Reyes Jr./NAMBLA Champion?

Let it go.

BTW, I notice some young boys on this forum that seem to be infatuated with Manny. Protect our children, ban Manny and write your congressman about NAMBLA.

Gary Hughes

3 X T for the safety of our children.

This is obviously true and disturbing.

Yeah man, he's a scumbag leave it at that!

TTT for helping Many become famous!

I thought NAMBLA was a joke in South Park, but I guess screwd up organisations for perverts really exists. Or is it a joke?

Yes, unfortunately it does exist and so do sexual predators like Manny.

As in the case of most serial child molesters, he was also molested as a child and was the son of a crack whore. While I feel sorry for the little guy, I think he should be removed from society before he hurts any more children.

Gary Hughes

Though I think this is quite possibly the funniest thread I've ever laid eyes upon...I heard Manny was banned from posting on the site for being such a douche bag, and it's almost not fair saying he molests children.....

NAMBLA is no joke. The National Association for Marlon Brando Look-Alikes is not to joked about!

Rickmassmma...apparently you are unaware of the things that Manny has said about UG members and pro fighters. Manny gets what he deserves.

Gary Hughes, Can't Wait To Slap Manny's Face

If you want to see a spooky real life case related to the real NAMBLA, check out this website;

http://www.thelawparty.com/FranklinCover-up.htm