Manny Vs. Franca and other things

As you all know the contract is all but signed but it will be by the begining of the week. Now for all you people that hide behind aliases and are afraid to identify yourselves like Manny and myself. Here are some interesting facts.

1. We are pleased with the money and the conditions of the fight.

2. Manny has received several future offers to fight for more money. Does anybody understand that there's money out there for the fighters?

3. We have been approached by a major sponsor for Manny to do a comercial.

4. We have also been approached by several boxing promoters and cable outfits to promote our own fights.

5. We are considering forming our own organisation made up of an advisory board of whose who in Jujitsu and Karate.

6. Our basic rules are; you must fight 4 rounds of boxing, 5 rounds of kickboxing and then 5 minutes of so called mixed martial arts. The world sports networks are interested in this concept. That ought to drive out a lot of phoneys.

I have been trying since the concept to get some of these so called mixed martial artests to kickbox first and then do their thing. I have been called crazy but I was also called crazy before I negotiated Mannys contract.

At Oklahoma City, at the third or fourth UFC event. At the managers meeting; a Clay McBride who has written for various martial arts magazines, a PR man for the Gracies at that time told me in front of all the other managers that my top kickboxer Alvin Prouder couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag. Since he represented the Gracies I challanged him to produce the Gracie that fought int he UFC to fight Alvin in a 8 round kickboxing match and then we would do the mixed martial arts. I had four people in that room that were willing to put it on; and I believe I could have gotten ESPN to do the bout. Clay got so excited he challenged me to fight right then and there. Of course that never happened. I never received any response from the Gracies concerning this. I was willing to put it in black and white and so were the people that wanted to promote it. It was to be a winner take all. I never disrespected anybody elses martial arts and I never disrespected any opponent as long as he didn't do it to me, my family or my fighters.

All you people who hide behind aliases really don't know anything about fighting. I never heard Gene LaBell, Gokor, Chuck Norris, and etc. Ever attack anybody elses style or where the fight in it.

"Our basic rules are; you must fight 4 rounds of boxing, 5 rounds of kickboxing and then 5 minutes of so called mixed martial arts. The world sports networks are interested in this concept. That ought to drive out a lot of phoneys."

Isn't this already being done in another organization?

Pop you got any naked pictures of your daughter to post. If not, go f%$# off!!!!

"Now for all you people that hide behind aliases and are afraid to identify yourselves like Manny and myself."

See below...

"6. Our basic rules are; you must fight 4 rounds of boxing, 5 rounds of kickboxing and then 5 minutes of so called mixed martial arts. The world sports networks are interested in this concept. That ought to drive out a lot of phoneys."

Now who's the coward?

I'm gonna make my own rules and challenge legitimite greats in the sport.

1, Thirty minutes of Chess.

2, Two Rounds of Kabaddi.

3, Sixteen minutes of UNO and/or Texas holdem.

4, If my opponent is luck enough to survive up to this point, then I'll fight him in what is called mixed martial arts.

Pops, get your money and do your deals, but don't come on this board (full of some of the toughest legitimite fighters) and clain to be a real badass and then hide behind stipulations.

"what is called mixed martial arts"

Oh Brother. This is kid stuff. Stickman's send up was appropriate. The funny part is Reyes probably IS a decent point karate guy. But he's picked Franca, one of the best fighters out there. Its a DIFFERENT sport. I grew up in "karate", my dad ran a dojo from the time I was born. A beautiful art to be sure. But c'mon, NHB is different and Franca is a top dog. A great boxer or kickboxer will be a bit better at striking, no doubt, but this isn't the same sport! We've seen over and over, from the time Cruiser Weight boxing champ Art Jimmerson didn't even throw a punch at Royce let alone land one, that pure boxing or kickboxing doesn't work here. This IS NOT NEWS! Its been known for years.

So who so far has Manny publicly insulted?

1) ATT
2) Hermes Franca
3) Randy Couture
4) UFC
5) Joe Silva

Pops, your boy put the "ass" in class. Sam Pie was right when he said your team had nothing but mouth.

Pack a lunch folks...this will be a long one!

lol

why would a jiu jitsu guy do a kickboxing match?

why would kickboxing guy just do a grappling match?

cuz each would probably get beat when out of their element

it's fuckin stupid

you know I don't think pops really understands the concept of mixed martial arts

and stickman hit the nail on the head...that 4rds this 5 rnds that then some mma is fuckin retarded

advisory board? so called mma'ers?

I mean shit, pops' post is so retarded I could go on forever so I will stop now

oh, and stickman...I will take you up on that

get your chess board and uno cards ready, biatch!

meanwhile I will do a search for what the fuck kabaddi is lol

"We are pleased with the money and the conditions of the fight".

you outta be ecstatic,you weaseled into a fight that REAL fighters pay REAL dues to participate in.

I agree with Omaplata.

ttt for naked pictures of pops daughter.

My name is Adam Guerra ! AKA BARNONE I fight out of the Hammer House and id be more then happy to tell you first I would not hide behind a computer! I would smack the fuck out of you or Manny if you talked bullshit like that to my face! You have enemies all over and this world is real small!

The KARATE comunity might put up with you or Manny's fucked up attitude BUT the world of MMA would not !

You represent a no class bum who wont be anything in life!

Your little boy Manny Geyes came on here being disrespectfull to alot of people on here. I will admit I used to do the same til I found new respect for FANS on this board not enemys!

Pops what in the hell does Gene Lebell and Chuck Noris have to do with this shit? Not a fucken thing ! You dont see them coming on here acting ANYTHING like Geyes!

Fuck you,

Adam BARNONE Guerra

C'mon Kirik, you're the dog catcher and there's a 3-legged mutt crapping all over everyone's yards. This mutt needs to be put to sleep. Now.

Pops sucks and that will never change. You are a disgrace and should publicly apologize for acting like such as ass and allowing your fighters to act like asses. I have no respect for anyone like you.

Gary Hughes

If this really is 'Pops' Krasnoo then you should be very ashamed of yourself. If not then you should be twice as ashamed for being inflammatory.

Some really, really, really, really, really bizarre shit happens on this forum.

Shidokan.

"You are all Ignorant........."

Isn´t that Michael Jacksons line?

I hope you become permanently disabled Reyes.

I want to thank him for leading you into a serious ass whoopin!

Manny, do you realise that when you lose you will be unable to show your face again. Most MMA fans especially who post here are intelligent... and won't forget your faggot face. MMA is bye bye after this fight and none of us will miss your weak, repetitive one lined ass. Your smack talk is even weaker then your portable roided ass.