Manny vs. Matt Wiman

wow.
manny is such a beast.

but im still rootin' for wiman!

Glad Manny added some more black to the mug of that self proclaimed pretty boy.

Love how Winman says he didn't do any damage post fight, but he's cut on both sides of his face. Then how he was talking about how Manny was going to cry after the fight, and he ended up being the one crying.

The crap talk aways makes you look stupid.

"The crap talk aways makes you look stupid."

couldn't agree more.
i was really expecting more from wiman as far as putting up a fight && showing some class.
in the fight, he had his back but didn't take the choke. && if you lose or win, its unnecessary to put down your opponent whether they can hear you or not after all has been said && done.
i'd be mad about losing, but i wouldn't act like i was better than my opponent becuase obviously not!
well, better luck next time for The Wiman!

oh, && manny sure did knock some of that "handsome" right off his face like he said he was going to!

Wow I picked Wiman but I said it would be a close fight.

Hands down Manny dominated the fight.

Right on.

I'm guessing he's fighting Gray next.

I'm sure Nate and Manny will be hoping they can fight Gray, I think Lauzon is the man to beat after watching these 4 fight twice.

I think this will be the most one sided fight of the tourney - bluedragon

You were 100% correct. Kinda missed on who would be dominating though... lol

Yes, I am eating crow on that one Ultra. Lost some spare change on it too.

Thought Wiman was a smarter fighter than to try and wrestle someone who is so much smaller and so low to the ground. Hats of to Manny. Did not see that one coming based off of what I saw on the show leading up to this fight.