Manowar

Roberto Silva -
BiggRiggwreckedRVD - Saw them in 2002 with immortal.. Was amazing. Phone Post 3.0
Immortal live?
Wow thats cool.

I still have a video tape compilation I made from music videos on headbangers ball around 1997 with a great song if theirs from the battles in the north album. Phone Post 3.0
Yep

Manowar
Immortal
Chimera
Catastrophic
36 crazyfists

The palladium woostah mass 2002. Was amazing. Will take a pic of the last shirt remaining from that epic night. Phone Post 3.0

Tidbits - HAIL! KINGS OF OILY HOMOEROTIC METAL!!!!!

Get the fuck out of here with that shit.

They had the record for the loudest live performance by a band, not sure if it still stands. Phone Post 3.0

There's a killer live version of Battle Hymn on YouTube where all the former members came back and played it together, including two full drum sets with the former and current drummers. Amazing stuff Phone Post 3.0

PatK -

As much as i want to vote him down, I can't......because he has a point......The cover of the manowar anthology is very European if you get my drift. Nonetheless, the still fucking rock. Phone Post 3.0

coxndix - They had the record for the loudest live performance by a band, not sure if it still stands. Phone Post 3.0
They also have the longest concert record at 5 hrs 1 min Phone Post 3.0

Death to false metal Phone Post 3.0

coxndix - They had the record for the loudest live performance by a band, not sure if it still stands. Phone Post 3.0

I saw them in a shitty little hall in NJ in like 1998. I couldnt hear properly for a week.

mrblonde1281 - 
PatK -

As much as i want to vote him down, I can't......because he has a point......The cover of the manowar anthology is very European if you get my drift. Nonetheless, the still fucking rock. Phone Post 3.0

I wasn't being serious. I posted a pic of them oiled up in thongs that isn't showing up for some reason

Good smokes ! Phone Post 3.0

PatK -
mrblonde1281 - 
PatK -

I wasn't being serious. I posted a pic of them oiled up in thongs that isn't showing up for some reason

The worst part is when I'm playing that album on my phone and the album art is all over my home screen on Google play. Phone Post 3.0

Thought this was about the horse. Phone Post 3.0

Hail, Hail, Hail & Kill!

Battle Hymn live...performed by every member of Manowar past and present

3 guitars, 3 drummers, an orchestra and choir flanking the stage, completely over the top and awesome

coxndix - They had the record for the loudest live performance by a band, not sure if it still stands. Phone Post 3.0
Nobody beats overkill in a sub 1k person venue. I'd bet my life on it. They blew eardrums out. Phone Post 3.0