Mantises be like "Come at me bro"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6ogBK4NmtE

They doin the mannequin challenge?

I would love to have a rainbow mantis shrimp

I don't think I've ever seen a mantis in person.  

stevekt -

Only seen one once. Was having a party and we all went outside to smoke and it was clinging to the screen door. It ended up flying into the house up into the rafters. Never saw it again. I wanted to catch it as a pet haha.

I don't trust people who aren't afraid of insects like that

stevekt -

I saw them often in Florida 

The one on the left has boss level lats and shoulders.

CRE - I don't trust people who aren't afraid of insects like that
Don't forget, after they fuck they kill the male and eat his head

stevekt -

Get a ton of them out here. Super cool little fuckers. 

William H Macy -
stevekt -

I saw them often in Florida 

No you didnt, only thing you saw was a beer can  you liar

I kept one in a tank for a while once. It would stalk a cricket for hours before striking.

I put a moth in there once and it took that thing down within seconds. I think they must love moths or something.

Misaki - I kept one in a tank for a while once. It would stalk a cricket for hours before striking.

I put a moth in there once and it took that thing down within seconds. I think they must love moths or something.
Explains why it was on my screen next to the light that night. Chowin down.

I remember seeing them all the time as a kid. We'd collect them and feed grasshoppers to them. Now its very rare. Them, and walking sticks were very common.

Back when I was a kid I managed to keep one in a 10 gallon tank. Actually come to think of it I think I did that a couple of times. I came across them every now and then back then. Haven't seen one as an adult in a long long time.

They look like a mixtape album cover.

How do you even catch one? If you just pick it up with your hand won't they slice your hand and eat your insides?

Fury2Feed - I remember seeing them all the time as a kid. We'd collect them and feed grasshoppers to them. Now its very rare. Them, and walking sticks were very common.

Yeah same here. In Michigan as a kid I saw them fairly often. 

CRE - I don't trust people who aren't afraid of insects like that

Some people just arent gigantic phaggots. I personally wouldnt trust anyone with anything if they cant handle a stick bug.