Manuwa next fight

Posting liiiiiive from ufc: fn 30 who you git for manuwas next fight?

Its got to be top 10 3 wins 3 stops!!

I want shogun! Its probs gona be te huna or bader.

Who else do you think? Phone Post 3.0

Will probably be a rematch vs Jimmo. Phone Post

Mulletron5000 - Will probably be a rematch vs Jimmo. Phone Post
Haha! Jim no. Phone Post 3.0

Mulletron5000 - Will probably be a rematch vs Jimmo. Phone Post
Well why? Phone Post 3.0

Whoever Manuwa gets next I wonder if he'll win by freak injury again that's diabante and jimmo via weird lower leg injury!!! Phone Post 3.0

What did you think tom had a great night myself Phone Post 3.0

Te Huna Shogun winner. Phone Post

Pl4stickman - What did you think tom had a great night myself Phone Post 3.0
I had a great night, fuck knows what your on about weird injuries jimmi beats you so hard a doctor has to stop it Phone Post 3.0

I would LOVE to see PosterBoy beat the ever loving fuck out of Francis Carmont Phone Post 3.0

Thiago Silva Phone Post

Naderhood - I would LOVE to see PosterBoy beat the ever loving fuck out of Francis Carmont Phone Post 3.0

Wrong division Phone Post

I dunno but does anyone have 3 finish wins in the ufc without a ko or sub? lol.

Weirdest wins i've seen.

Love to see him fight a striker next. Phone Post

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
Naderhood - I would LOVE to see PosterBoy beat the ever loving fuck out of Francis Carmont Phone Post 3.0

Wrong division Phone Post

Fuck divisions

I thought Jimmy was dropping to MW? Didn't I read that on the UG? Phone Post 3.0

He put a beat down on jimmo but it was stopped because jimmo did something to his ankle. Phone Post 3.0

Mayhem13 - Thiago Silva Phone Post

I like this a lot Phone Post

Bruham -

Me too Phone Post 3.0

tom_hkr -
Pl4stickman - What did you think tom had a great night myself Phone Post 3.0
I had a great night, fuck knows what your on about weird injuries jimmi beats you so hard a doctor has to stop it Phone Post 3.0
Just watched it on BT, from ringside it wasn't apparent just how much damage he did to jimmo's leg. Looks like he might well have beaten him into a leg injury... Phone Post 3.0

Its got to be thiago silva. Makes perfect sense and it would be an awesome fight Phone Post 3.0

Naderhood -
Bruham -

Me too Phone Post 3.0
This! Forgot about him. Makes a lot of sense. Thaigo (who I do respect a lot) is lets face it, one of the more average fighters but dangerous. He's missed weight and ufc might want him out and posterboy is the man to send him packing in a fight of the night Phone Post 3.0