MARC LAIMON is annoying

lol.. when one of our fighter were fighting one of his fighters he was screaming for hisfighter to slam our fighters head into the ring post.

Go for the triangle! GO FOR THE TRIANGLE!! SEE! Even your opponent know what you should do!

And wasn't he the first one to bring a chair into the ring between rounds? Classic.

SD, What race is his wife? Is she brazilian? And how old is she?

She is Brazilian.. and she is 22 or 23 believe or not.. she is a really cool chick also! I just figured out who you were nevertap

I have the ADCC Trials DVD with Sean Spangler on it. I can't watch it 'cause of the constant screaming of "Spangler! Spangler! Spangler"!

I didn't know that was Laimon in Gholar's corner. He was freaking out. It was insane.

"I pretended I didnt know who he was."

lol!

many doses of haterade today.

which DVD is this Gholar match on that contains the loud
verbiages?

-jk

That was me that Marcs guy was fighting. I thought it was funny. I was laughing during the whole match. I kept talking to him during the rounds. Telling Kendall what he was supposed to do, lol. It was hilarious. Marc is a great instructor, he just gets too excited. haha, his guys kicked ass though. Although, I beleive if I had time to train for this event, didnt drink the night before, wasnt sick(which I REALLY am now), and wasnt outweighed, things would have been alot different in my match. Im sure they knew that too.

On a side note, MArc has great guys there, and anybody who trains there would improve for sure. I will sometime im sure.

I did...it was pretty funny, and he had no reaction to it, which proved my theory that hes a normal guy. I pulled the same trick with some brazilians, and I could see them fuming, and me not knowing who they were.

PUT IT IN HIS FUCKING GOOOCH!

What the fuck is a gooch anyway?

"SD CARTEL, Holy shit, I finally Saw Deans wife bro! God damn she was hot....bomb body too. I pretended I didnt know who he was"

LOL @ this statement and your perversion.....and your profile pic!
She is a cool girl Dean and her are big time in love (almost to the point of annoyance, especially traveling with them) she is a blue belt under one of the BTT trainers..........I always recommend to my friends that luike staring at her to imagine Dean shoving all 4 of there limbs up there own arse.....that usually clears up the staring....LOL
Here is a pic of Dean Flavia and friends 2 weeks ago at my bday.....Dean is in the bottom right..... and take it easy with the pervert comments all these girls are married

"What the fuck is a gooch anyway?"

Watch the movie "jackass" and it will explain everything...

Marc and Kendall are my roomates, and Marc is just a loud guy in general at home and outside, he has no ego, and he is very passionate about JJ and his students. He told me he wished he had a coach that would help him during competition matches like he does when he was up and coming in the JJ world, and everyone at CK appreciates and benefits from his teaching methods. If u look at other coaches all they do is sit there and watch, and occaisionally say something like "very good very good!" how is that supposed to help? I mean having a blackbelt help you make blackbelt level decisions in a grappling match helps a lot in ingraining movement patterns and strategy IMO, especially if you're not used to competing. Marc is a funny guy with tremendous coaching talent imo and the results of his students in competitions says enough. Less than a yr old and CK is the #1 school in NV, give it a few more years and it will be #1 in the country.

PAPA STEVE

AAAh, the Gholar/Tanner fight! Yes,

Marc seems like he' got some good guys he trains at Cobra! However that yelling can get annoying.

Who was it that was yelling at Ruas in his fight against Mo Smith. Ruas had hurt his knee or leg, and his corner man kept yelling at Ruas (paraphrasing) come on Marcos your can do it your the man/warrior. Eventually Ruas tapped or his corner threw in the towel. Allegedly Ruas was pissed at the guys and basically telling his coach well why don't you go in there and fight hurt! Who was that!? That wasn't Marc was it?

I think it was Roberto Leitao Sr.

I've reffed several events with Laimon's students, he is loud and very disrespectful to referees. He calls out points and questions the refs knowledge in the middle of fights. I dont know him on a personal level, but as a coach he's a dick.

I would love to see him step up to the plate and ref sometime...

ya ive traied at another school in vegas where the instructor didnt even know my name and never coached me once... his school even competed at neevrtap and he wasnt there i think both of their guys lost... im glad i left

slurper,

marc is one of the best coaches in grappling, PERIOD. Ask Tito, Chuck, etc, etc....

I guess what people on here are telling you is its a bit silly to try and point out flaws at someone who is so good at what they do.

good coaches get engaged and most students would have theirs error on the side of over involvement.

it doesent matter if your opponent can hear anyway.

I always recommend to my friends that luike staring at her to imagine Dean shoving all 4 of there limbs up there own arse

Relax bro...No need to get all soap opera dramatic. Im sure Dean is used to guys staring at her. He didnt flip out, or challenge anyone at the gym who was staring at her. The guy is not some loose cannon, so I dont know why youre trying to make him out like that. And how is me saying she has a "bomb body" perverted?