Marcellus Wiley on BLM

Wow.

10 Likes

Good for him for actually looking into the bullshit agenda of BLM. BLM is a total joke and only morons support it. 

4 Likes

Briliant. So Hell be muzzled and cancelled by the left somehow. 

2 Likes

Good for him. We need more like him. 
side note: kind of crazy that a sports tv show tells more truth about BLM than most of the rest of the regular tv media.

6 Likes

He is 100 correct in his analysis.

Seen Wiley speak on many subjects on many shows. Dude seems like a regular guy, but ridiculously smart and well-spoken. Always has bold words and opinions back up by data and intelligence, not emotion.

2 Likes

Wow. Gotta say wasn’t really expecting that.

1 Like

Well said. 

Sub for Wales and the other white liberals to say he is wrong, oppressed and need their help to succeed...

And to call him a sell out...

5 Likes

DAVID H -

Sub for Wales and the other white liberals to say he is wrong, oppressed and need their help to succeed...

And to call him a sell out...

And posts pics of black slaves that were hung by democrat plantation owners thinking that should make conservatives (who freed the slaves) feel guilty. 

2 Likes

4 later

Confidence, logic, and loving strength are so fucking refreshing to hear right now. I'll be looking for more of him after this 

2 Likes

I actually disagree with him on what he said last. BLM the organization claims to be against white supremacy, but this is simply not true. BLM the org is actually practicing a different form of white supremacy and they’re cloaking it under “social justice”. I’m not the only one who realizes this. 

I have brought up these points with black people who support BLM and they just bury their heads in the sand or will tell me they agree behind closed doors but will not admit it in public. Sad.

Wooo!  This is what we all need to hear!

in

Step aside Butch 

1 Like

General pattern emerging here. People who are publically opposed to BLM are articulate; calmly justify their stance; respect other’s right to disagree and raise valid points that are being overlooked.

2 Likes

He fucked my buddies girlfriend at Columbia U back in the day.  That said, great take on his part.  We need black public figures like him to speak up. 

The looks on the other two guys faces were cracking me up. Looked like they were thinking "this mf gonna get us cancelled" lol

1 Like