Marcelo G vs Sambo World champ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPmWYxdqHVA

Awesome roll

yes, great roll.

The different energy was interesting for Marcelo.

up

Funny seeing Marcelo go for footlocks. Was he workin on then prior to the roll with khaskhanov? Phone Post

Baroquen Record - 

Funny seeing Marcelo go for footlocks. Was he workin on then prior to the roll with khaskhanov? Phone Post

I was thinking that too. Maybe Khaskhanov gave a mini-workshop on footlocks beforehand.

This is the fourth or fifth video of Marcelo rolling with this guy. It's funny because after their first roll, in which Marcelo completely destroyed him, they had a discussion. The Russian guy asked why Marcelo seemed so much heavier than he obviously is. Marcelo also advised him on footlocks, telling him the reason he couldn't catch Marcelo in any footlocks was because he was telegraphing them. Phone Post

Good info!
Thanks!

can't wait to watch his roll with Hendricks and Mark L

Good stuff!

My MGinAction Tutorial: http://tinyurl.com/d78pavw

HOW TO FILLET A FISH: http://www.youtube.com/user/joelovesfishin?feature=mhsn

Filmed underwater apparently.

Whoa! www.mginaction.com | promo code: cardio

Baroquen Record - 

I think he likes to test his moves against people who are good at the same moves. He does use that right-handed cross footlock quite often, though. It's the only straight-up offensive leg attack I've seen him do. (As opposed to the occasional kneebar or toehold vs. spiral guard, for instance.)

Invisible Lats Syndrome - Filmed underwater apparently.

Bro hurricane Sandy was hard on everyone.

most oompetitive roll I have seen to date against Marcelo. Thanks for posting

BJJ999 - most oompetitive roll I have seen to date against Marcelo. Thanks for posting

The rolls against Peinado are more competitive, IMO. The Russian fared well, though.

Shemhazai -
BJJ999 - most oompetitive roll I have seen to date against Marcelo. Thanks for posting

The rolls against Peinado are more competitive, IMO. The Russian fared well, though.

Seemed like Marcelo was going at a leisurely pace. Even after getting tapped he didn't turn it up.

I think the jake shields and JT Torres rolls were much more competitive. Phone Post

Baroquen Record - 
Shemhazai -

Seemed like Marcelo was going at a leisurely pace. Even after getting tapped he didn't turn it up.

I think the jake shields and JT Torres rolls were much more competitive. Phone Post

THIS

MG was just fucking around with that Russian. He was never in any trouble and let the Russian work a couple things.

Its amazing how he makes it look so easy Phone Post

Marcelo got caught! shock horror

Nice roll though, but yeah, apart from that, Marcelo still owned.