'March For Our Lies' Crowd Much Smaller Than Expec

800K expected 200K show

Guess the American people aren't buying their nonsense like the MSM is. SAD!

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/380172-march-for-our-lives-crowd-smaller-than-expected-report

A Sunday estimate of the crowd at the “March for Our Lives” rally for gun control in Washington, D.C., on Saturday was much smaller than the crowd estimated by organizers.

Digital Design & Imaging Service Inc. estimated around 200,000 people attended the rally, CBS News reportedOrganizers on Saturday estimated 800,000.

Guess it finally sunk in with those kids that they've finally got a president who will take away our gun rights, starting with bump stocks and due process. So why bother protesting. They got what they wanted. 

Flavorful -

Guess it finally sunk in with those kids that they've finally got a president who will take away our gun rights, starting with bump stocks and due process. So why bother protesting. They got what they wanted. 

LOL. You lose again.

Honestly I thought they already had a march until a Thurs or so of last week when I read about the one from Sat.

There are so many other stories /conflicts taking place in the current administration that it's hard for people to focus on a single issue, let alone a month after the event (regardless of if you're anti or pro Trump, I feel like it's the same either way). 

How has that kid not been beat up yet?  His angry face is very punchable

camicom -

lol.  All that’s missing is the nWO theme song.

Hocky -
camicom -

lol.  All that’s missing is the nWO theme song.

LOL

Spider Rico -

How has that kid not been beat up yet?  His angry face is very punchable

im guessing guys with guns protecting him?

Maybe most of those planning to march saw this video first:

Actors Cold Read Gun Facts Off a Teleprompter
https://youtu.be/p4j7tYihvJM

Is that video of them ripping up the constitution shopped.

warmonky - Is that video of them ripping up the constitution shopped.

No. She was wearing a Cuban revolutionary outfit at the March.

camicom -

No. She was wearing a Cuban revolutionary outfit at the March.

Yes. I believe it was a shooting target, originally. 

Yeah, it was orginally a range target.

camicom -

ICYMI, @Emma4Change was proudly wearing a Cuban flag in support of an oppressive communist regime at the #MarchForOurLives. pic.twitter.com/4J8oP9xKjP

— John Cardillo (@johncardillo) March 25, 2018

Lol, do they teach communism in history class anymore? Maybe she was busy shaving her head that day.

A chef I follow on instagram and other wise respect,posted a vid of her crying and said some shit I can’t remember. Then I pointed out the flag and basically what is posted in the tweet above and next time I got on I notice I didn’t have any updates from him(he is at a big food fest right now posting a lot of pics), then I realized I had been blocked without  any sort of rebuttal. 

As usual, this paid Trump shill is lying. The figure of 800K demonstrators was not the expected turnout, as camicom stated, but the estimated turnout from the event’s organisers. The actual expected attendance was a forecast of up to 500K people. In other words, a demonstration of 800K people would mean the organisers' expectations were far exceeded. Furthermore, there were protests all throughout the country, so whatever the participation in the Washington march turns out to be, the total number of protestors that day will be much higher. Of course, in an attempt to deceive people, camicom has provided the lowest available estimate of 200K, which doesn’t take into account the protests all throughout the country.

Also, it should be understood that these demonstrations are not going away. On the contrary, they will only increase in frequency, size and militancy as the US ruling class refuses to address the concerns of the American people. Everybody knows that if another mass shooting occurs at a school, this movement will explode beyond anything we’ve seen so far. Shying away from this fact, as camicom is encouraging people to do, changes nothing. It will only leave the person doing so in a perplexed state of ignorance as events unfold around them.

Proteus The Invincible -

As usual, this paid Trump shill is lying. The figure of 800K demonstrators was not the expected turnout, as camicom stated, but the estimated turnout from the event’s organisers. The actual expected attendance was a forecast of up to 500K people. In other words, a demonstration of 800K people would mean the organiser’s expectations were far exceeded. Furthermore, there were protests all throughout the country, so whatever the participation in the Washington march turns out to be, the total number of protestors that day will be much higher. Of course, in an attempt to deceive people, camicom has provided the lowest available estimate 200K, which doesn’t take into account the protests all throughout the country.

Also, it should be understood that these demonstrations are not going away. On the contrary, they will only increase in frequency, size and militancy as the US ruling class refuses to address the concerns of the American people. Everybody knows that if another mass shooting occurs at a school, this movement will explode beyond anything we’ve seen so far. Shying away from this fact, as camicom is encouraging people to do, changes nothing. It will only leave the person doing so in a perplexed state of ignorance as events unfold around them.

Bring your militancy bitch