Marcio Feitosa in NC seminar

Marcio Gracia Barra Top Black Belt to NC Again
Friday Evening May 26th our new school has 2,200-2,300 sq feet of mat so all are welcome to come train with one of the best. NO POLITICS just train.

One a 2nd note the Bud cup and The Nationals the 2 events by the same organizers are now doinf 4 a year instead of 2 here in Concor NC The Bud Cup and National levels are trmendiously increasing.

Joe Hurst

just email me joe@hurstjiujitsu.com

Joe,

When is the next event? I would like to come down and compate, as I can visti my family while I am in the area...

Thanks,

- Dustin

Saturday: June 10th "The South Eastern Grappling Classic" September 30th- October 1st: "Nationals" December 9th and 10th: "Bud Cup Warm-Up" January 13th and 14th: "Bud Cup"
Each year everyone has seen the rise in quality in this event for our sport and thanks to our "NOW" multiple corporate sponsors this will only continue to increase. Also with our now corporate talks of MMA.

For more information: Email me joe@hurstjiujitsu.com or call (704) 754-1736.

Thanks Dustin and to all that promote the gross of this event and the sport as a whole.

ttt

ttt

Joe,

What time will the seminar be and how much?

Thanks,
Tracey

TTT for Gracie Barra!!!

ttt

Oh and Rusty H. is a romo, btw!

ttt for Big R!

June 10th 2006 The Southeast Grappling Classic. There is no pre-registration for this tournament, you just pay at the door. We are moving to 4 tournaments a year. One being The Southeast Grappling Classic, then The Nationals, The Bud Warm-Up, and last The Bud Cup. The Southeast Grappling Classic will be held at 7125 Weddington Rd. NW; Concord, NC 28027.

Weigh-Ins are Fri. June 9th from 7pm-9pm & Sat. June 10th until 10:30am
Competition will start @ 11:00am.

Spectators fee: $10
Competitors fee: $50 + $10 each additional division
There is no pro division.

For more information visit www.hurstjiujitsu.com

Joe Hurst

ttt

the seminar is from 7-9 pm on friday

Thanks Joe. How much for the seminar for someone unaffiliated with you guys?

same price $50

ttt

It is some of the Very best tech in the World!

Hey JH, Good luck with the seminar. Everyone should hit up a Feitosa seminar! His passion for teaching the art is tops.

Wish I was there.

Tim Shears
GracieBarra.ca

Thanks Tim!

ttt

ttt