Marco Antonio Barrera - One of the greatest eva.

WBC=We Be Crooks Phone Post 3.0

PTM2020 -

voted up brotha. Love HBO After Dark!  Didn't tune in as much as you did but man I remember so many great fight from those days on there.

Come to think of it, I think Barerra's fight with McKinney was the first installment of Boxing after dark. Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

^

If that highlight above doesn't get you going then you need to find a new sport to watch. Simply awesome!

buddie -
PTM2020 -

voted up brotha. Love HBO After Dark!  Didn't tune in as much as you did but man I remember so many great fight from those days on there.

Come to think of it, I think Barerra's fight with McKinney was the first installment of Boxing after dark. Phone Post 3.0
Damn. That's awesome. Phone Post 3.0

jordan232010 - Absolutely yes! He was robbed against Marquez though. So what if he gave him a little extra after he knocked him down lol. That loss was painful as a MAB fan. Phone Post 3.0
I remember I was going for MAB on that one too and it hurt a bit but having it be a L to another Warrior in Marquez was a good kind of hurt like when I was going for Morales against Barrera. Again, the wars between those 3 and Pacquiao are Legendary. Phone Post 3.0

I fucking love Messican fighters.

Not sure if you guys caught this but it was a beauty. Candidate for fight if the year just two weeks ago. Vargas/Salido.

https://youtu.be/0uW8K30MMmQ Phone Post 3.0

He was on of the best to watch comepete Phone Post 3.0

Rigo-MAB at 122

Who wins? Phone Post 3.0