Marco Ruas vs. Maurice Smith !!

yeah

Mo, all day. I'm going, I can't wait.

Marco doesn't looks weaker or fatter that's for sure. I'm sure both of these guys have been training over the years with their students and sparring alot. I doubt they've been sitting at a bar getting fat like Tank.

LOL at Marco getting fat or weak. Trust me. He is still fully capable of
making the average pro fighter cry in a training session.

I actually was at the 1st one in Iowa and it was dissappointing cause Marco was hurt. I think it might just be a battle of R/ leg kicks w/ some take down defense from Mo'.

If that happens, Mo will win the decision.

Ruas didn't have the gas in his prime...

Looking foward to the Pernell Whitaker vs Julio ceaser Chavez rematch also.

Guess they cleared up the licensing problems? Seen a video where Smith implied they wouldn't grant him one due to age?

"How exactly did the first one go?"

Ruas takes Mo down, and a rather uneventful grappling match ensues, in which a few positions are exchanged but no major strikes or sub attempts. The round ends and Ruas limps back to his corner while holding his knee. He quits before the start of the second round. Mo wins.

Sponsored by : Centrum Silver " for matures with an active lifestyle " .......jk

I expect to watch it, and I expect to be gravely disappointed by the lack of action and faded skills on the part of both fighters.

Ruas and Smith have had their day. This is a desperate payday. They should stick to coaching.

yeah, man i got really excited when i heard about this. awesome to see ruas & smith back in the game.

mo is pretty easy to take down so i figure marco can do it enough to win

Possibly max, but I don't think Marco's td's are all that great. Hopefully Mo has learned a little more takedown defense over these years. Like both fighters but I've gotta go with Maurice. I could see him picking Marco apart on the feet.

RUAS!! Really wish I could see this one live...Marco is my all time favorite UFC fighter. He will win this rematch!!

Marco by....holyshit that looks like it hurts!

Is it on TV or PPV?

Should be a great fight just for nostalgic (sp?) reasons for alot of older fans.

If i had to pick a winner i would say Mo - but Ruas could very well serve me up a crow sandwich.

i would have been a lot more excited about it ten years ago. but it should still be fun to watch.

sounds like a fun fight to me!