MARCOS AVELLAN WINS TRIALS!

Just got the phone call from my brother. He won three matches against Nick Ring, Rick Macauley and Justin Garcia to gain entrance into the ADCC World Championships! I'm very proud of my brother's performance. Considering all the crap he has gone through recently, fighting up a weight class and with no coach, he still pulled it off.

congrats!

ttt

Awesome!! Great job, Marcos!!

Peace-
Cam

great job marcos!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, Marcos! It couldn't have happened to a greater guy! Both you and David have achieved a lot and are inspirations to us all!

Florida grapplers RULE!!!!!

Since we can't call you "Kid Honeymoon" anymore, how about Marcos "the Hurricane" Avellan? Seems appropriate given all the state and you have been through these last five months.

David, can you give a description of his match with Justin?

the rev

I hear those Avellan guys are pretty good.

Congrats Marcos!!!

Marcos is awesome! I know he was not able to train as hard as he would have liked to for this and I am proud he was able to win this! He has the heart of a lion!

Congratulations!

Congrats to Marcos on some very hard matches today. He not only fought a weight class up, which in ADCC there is a 25lbs variable) but he did not have any familiar faces in his corner.

He did get some help from Bradon Vera and Tyrone Glover (he we are all brothers in the sport).

I wish Marcos lots of luck and he better get ready for THE BIG TOURNAMENT!!!

pallasathena - he has to ograpple at the weight he won.

BIG congrats.....................................

osu.............

Congrats to Marcos!

Alvis

www.solismartialarts.com

Congrats!

Congrats Marcos!!!

GB Orlando

Congrats Marcos!!!

Dustin Ware

FFA FFA FFA!!!

Congrats Marcos.

Congrats from Canada!!

Congratulations Marcos!!!!

He is his own coach, I thought.

If so.........he did have a pretty good coach.

GOOD JOB MARCOS! GREAT TO SEE YOU WIN THE TRIALS. SEE YOU SOON.

JEFF MONSON