MARCOS AVELLAN WINS TRIALS!

Keep this up so he can see this when he gets back on Monday. Thanks for the support!

Marcos,

You left no doubt that you belong,big congrats.

Good to see Marcos back in the mix! You're next, David.

Outstanding job bro.

Why did Marcos have to fight up a weight class? See y'all in October at the AFC.

TTT for the Hurricane!

congrats Marcos!!

Great Job!

-Mario

CTA Hendersonville,NC

Awesome! Congradulations Marco!!!

Marcos-
I'll be rooting for you the whole way at ADCC!
CONGRATS!
-Andrew

Congrats big M!!!

I was there and saw some of the fight... he looked really good. He was frustrating all his opponents. Truly a champ! Congrats.

Marcos,

Great news, you really are a clutch guy and can pull it out against tough opponents. Good Luck in the future.

Congrats Marcos! Well done

Joe M

awesome!

way to go marcos!!!hey i just got back to the studio(recording)so i should pass by soon with the full version of that song....i wish dave would have been in adcc also!

Way to go Marcos! Why didn't David compete?

Congrats bro.

Congrats Marcos!

I appreciate the thread, very cool, thanks guys!

Winning this tournament was a great feeling for me. I had three tough matches against tough competition.

I want to thank all the guys and girls back at home. All of you at FFA are my family and I love you all. I appreciate every little thing you guys have done for me. You have no idea how much strength your love and support gives me. I couldn't ask for better friends.

I also need to thank Brandon Vera and Tyrone Glover for being in my corner. I came up by myself and these guys helped me out big time. I literally couldn't have won the tournament without them. In my first match, I came out really horrible, flat, and exhausted. I wanted to pull out of the tournament after my first match - it was the most fatigued I have EVER been after a match. When I suggested it to Glover and Vera, they instantly threw that idea out of my head and told me what I needed to hear to come back and win my next match and then the tournament. I really appreciate this, you two can always count on me if you need anything in the future.

I also want to thank the event organizers for putting together a great event and for honoring me with the invite. Thanks to SPRAWL for sponsoring me and flying me up to the event but most importantly for hooking me up with another pair of cool shorts! - I outgrew my last pair! Thanks to Kipp Kollar and Brian Cimins for giving me a lot of opportunities to compete and showcase my talents so that I could even be recognized for an event like ADCC. It is always a pleasure to compete in their events, they always treat me excellent.

Lastly, I need to thank Lloyd Irvin. His book, the "Grappling Gameplan" has revolutionized the way I train and compete. It was a big factor in my victory.

I've read all the replies and I appreciate all your comments, thanks a lot!

Marcos

Well done Marcos!!

Well deserved MArcos!