Marcus Davis:Training @ Sityodtong Pt 1: Blog&Pics

Here's the first Blog (2nd of my chronicles on Marcus) of my trip to Boston last week. Marcus heads down to Sityodtong from his home in Boston to train with Mark Dellagrotte. Check out the Blog and Pics here:

http://www.combatlifestyle.com/words/gdetail.php?id=104

Marcus Davis makes children cry. 

ttt

Nice. For what it's worth, no one has ever talked to me like that woman in Dunkin Donuts; you had every right to be pissed.

dunkin donuts is known for having thee WORST employees in Boston.  With the one possible exception of Boloco.  I go in to both of these places all the time and they've yet to get even a simple order right.

ttt

LOL

Marcus is one of the funniest dudes I've met in some time....His comedy = GOLD

TTT for Marcus, Tracy and SYT

Great photos as always Tracy.

ttt

Marcus Davis in Boston Day 1

Greattt job as eva!

boobies

tittys

Marcus,

how do you like the American Stan Up gear? Isee you're sponsored so thought i'd ask since i can't find any info anywhere.

And the training looks great.

Brad

Is that the secret to being in shape...eating at hooters....lol

Marcus Davis, is a great family man. I got to meet him shortly after his TUF finale, and he was a totally down to earth, great guy. Good luck to Marcus on his upcoming fight!!

Tame Dog - 
OriginalTUFer - Is Marcus married?

No.  Only a mother could love that face.

Wow, thats mean... I think marcus davis is very good looking..

Please don't turn that into anything other than face value.

tracylee - 
Tame Dog - 
OriginalTUFer - Is Marcus married?

No.  Only a mother could love that face.

Wow, thats mean... I think marcus davis is very good looking..

Please don't turn that into anything other than face value.

I get the impression at the events I've been at where Marcus has been around that the ladies find him pretty attractive. He also appears to know how to dress himself (when he's not wearing the fight shirts) which they also seem to find as a plus.

hooters boobies

lol, you couldn't have gone.. Don't be jealous!!

=)