Marcus got caught, but was lookin damn good!!!

From what I was reading before the fight it sounded like most thought he was going to be getting schooled from the opening bell.  He was kickin sonny boy's ass until he made a mistake and Jeremy hit him with one that couldn't have landed any better than it did.  Great job by both fighters and I look forward to seeing their next fights.  Stay at 155 Davis, it suits you!!

+1

Looked strong. He vs Guillard part 2

Gotta give him another shot, he looked strong.

Davis vs Gomi

I agree he should stay at 155. Davis/ Gomi sounds great.

I agree, Davis vs. Gomi sounds like a fantastic idea.

He got caught. Lucky shot

Davis was winning, but Stephens carries that power from the first to last bell. Well done to him for letting it rip in the third when a lot of people would coast to the bell. Hendo-esque follow up too.

Marcus had that fight in the bag. For the life of me I don't get why he decided to clinch with him after he put him on queer street. But hey, I wasn't in the octagon so who knows.

the whole fight i was shocked marcus was wining. the n he was suddenly out

To everyone that said "Marcus was winning":

2 judges had that 19-19 after 2 rounds, we were on our way to a Stephens split decision.

Arecsa - 
ArtVandelay - Marcus had that fight in the bag. For the life of me I don't get why he decided to clinch with him after he put him on queer street. But hey, I wasn't in the octagon so who knows.
That was baffling to say the least. Stephens was almost done, and Marcus just ran right into him giving the time he needed to recover. Bet he regrets not taking a split second to actually think and react properly.

He fucked up there.

Marcus got KTFO by a 155 gatekeeper after being beaten out of 170 by a guy who was probably a gatekeeper at 155 himself.

Who cares if Marcus was outpointing Stephens up to that point? Stephens isn't exactly the sharpest boxer in the division.

Who is Davis' manager that he keeps getting these fights in the UFC!?

How the fuck does a guy who was a pro boxer for years get "caught" by JEREMY STEPHENS???

He's a sweet touch. Phone Post

He looked fantastic. And I don't believe that Stephens was winning on any judge's card. That would be ridiculous. Phone Post

Davis was indeed looking very good until the ko. That's what made the ko so very funny.

Both guys are huge at 155 but not title contenders imo.

"Who is Davis' manager that he keeps getting these fights in the UFC!?"

He's 3-5 in his last few fights, but he still 9-5 overall I think in the UFC. He's got his share of FoTN etc. awards and he was looking good until the KO. I'd think he'd stand a good chance in the rematch.

Marcus should get at least one more fight on the undercard before getting the boot...

I'd like to see him cut. He's not going anywhere in any division and that fight was horribly boring, by far the worst fight of the night until he got obliterated.