Margarida drawing

Good one :-)

:)

Maybe there should be a topic where all his drawings are posted.

http://www.brads-art.com if you want to see them all

oh yeah well try it with a sharpie!!!!!

nice job :o)

whos the guy on bottom?

Nice Brad!

BSF draws from imagination.

-jk

Everytime Bradu posts one of his images someone comes out trolling... "Blah blah trace, blah blah".

If thats all it is I'd say lets have a contest. Someone choose a picture. Then bradu will do a drawing of it, we'll have everyone that thinks its just tracing can do the same. If anyone can even come CLOSE to capturing the emotion and detail that Bradu does then we can forever ban him and his art from MMA.tv

XP-Magus

I was sitting here looking at his pictures. I will tell you something right now Bradu traced or not I am extremely jealous. by the way I know you dont trace because their is a tattoo artist on here named MarioB who can draw like that. And you people make me so mad. LOL...nice pics though.

"oh yeah well try it with a sharpie!!!!! "

I have done a couple sharpie drawings, and plan to do more. They are tough. Here's a self portrait drawn primarily with a sharpie:

Yeah, what he said.

I've actually had a couple people try to prove to me that I was tracing. Which is kind of humorous, because I was the one who did the work, so no matter how convincing your evidence is, you're not going to prove anything to me.

Anyway, the first guy's 'proof' was laughable...basically he said 'portrait A is great, portrait B sucks...both were done by you, therefore portrait A must be traced, portrait B must be freehand." lol

The other guy actually made a very good argument, he showed me just how well my Rickson drawing matched up to the original photo by overlapping them in photoshop. It was quite a compliment to me really, because even if he was convinced that meant I must have traced it, I know that just means I did an accurate job on that particular portrait. Just thought that was interesting.

very nice.

I challenge someone to even try a TRACE and have it come out that nice...

thanks for the vote of confidence

ttt