Margarito has fake right eye?

Ive seen some pics n his eye looks fake wondering if hes jus fighting for money now? Phone Post

http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&source=mog&hl=en&gl=us&client=ms-android-sprint-us&q=margarito%20fake%20eye&sa=N&biw=320&bih=533#i=8 Phone Post

Blue namer help out brother Phone Post

Its his eye.

But it seemed to be loose in there. One badly placed shot by Cotto could end...well...fatally for him.

semtex0809 - Ive seen some pics n his eye looks fake wondering if hes jus fighting for money now? Phone Post

I think 99% fight for money. Phone Post

if you watched the 1st episode of 24/7 on sunday they said he has cataracts in 1 eye that had surgery and is just cleared by doctors to resume training. lol this dude is a warrior straight up and im mexican and have met him here in my small town i live in and i still hope cotto beats the living piss out of this guy..!

Cum shot gone bad Phone Post

I hope the cheating bastard gets ktfo. He could of killed mosley with those handwraps. No place for shit like that in boxing Phone Post

TwoCanVanneDamne - I hope the cheating bastard gets ktfo. He could of killed mosley with those handwraps. No place for shit like that in boxing Phone Post

Mosley?

You meant Cotto, right??? Phone Post

Was this eye installed after his fight with PacMan?

No I mean mosley. He was caught putting loaded wraps on before he fought mosley. He'd just beaten cotto the previous fight and people began to speculate his wraps were loaded for that fight aswell. Cotto's face looked like hamburger meat after the first fight. I hope he gets rwvenge Phone Post

likely from the Cataract surgery

If anyone deserves another Pacquiao-esque beating, its Margarito. I will be pulling for Cotto but I think the first fight pretty much ruined him. I think Margarito grinds him down and wins via late round tko. I hope I'm wrong. Phone Post

Twenty47 -
Malvert the Janitor -
TwoCanVanneDamne - I hope the cheating bastard gets ktfo. He could of killed mosley with those handwraps. No place for shit like that in boxing Phone Post

Mosley?

Lol you just exposed yourself Phone Post

Easy ankle grabber, my mistake. Mosley fight he was busted and, summarily, it was assumed he done it before (in quite devastating fashion against Cotto). Phone Post

Looks like he's doing an intense staredown lol can sum1 post more pics of his new eye Phone Post

em1woot -
semtex0809 - Ive seen some pics n his eye looks fake wondering if hes jus fighting for money now? Phone Post

I think 99% fight for money. Phone Post

I kno that but i meant like a sellout Phone Post

4later Phone Post

Malvert the Janitor - 
Twenty47 -
Malvert the Janitor -
Mosley?

Lol you just exposed yourself Phone Post
Easy ankle grabber, my mistake. Mosley fight he was busted and, summarily, it was assumed he done it before (in quite devastating fashion against Cotto). Phone Post
There's no evidence that he cheated against Cotto. The Cotto fight was in Vegas, and the NSAC runs a much tighter ship than the CSAC. In Nevada, the comission provides the gauze and tape for the fighters.