Mario Sperry and his gameplan

Thats because Sperry is overrated

Anyone else think the shot that ended Sperry's night looked weak? It hit him on the top of the head, no wher near the traditional KO spots of the chin or temple.

I thought that fight just showed that TK could take a punch and Sperry couldn't

"TK had never been submitted."

if you mean MMA then yes but if you mean grappling then no.... TK got Raped bye JJM (Machado) in ADDC.

Well, I think if his gameplan was to take him down and play there, he would have won, no problem imo.

I think he rocked TK and the opening was there so he went for it. Too bad for him it just didn't work out.

yeah bring JJ out to MMA and let's see him do another red cross job

"if you mean MMA then yes but if you mean grappling then no.... TK got Raped bye JJM (Machado) in ADDC."

"Ever since Zinoviev Choked out Sperry while being mounted I have made a fortune betting against his overratedness"

there's a difference between a mount and a half guard

correct. HE WAS MOUNTED on Zinoviev, wtf is your point??

and he wasnt choked out

He tapped and laid on the mat because he was damn near OUT. Choked the fuck out

hmmmmmm?

"Sperry got KTFO.

That's that. It's a fight. He hit TK with his best shots and TK came back and hit him with some good shots.

The difference at the end of the day is, Sperry didn't get back up."

Yes, that is definately that.

I respect the hell out of Sperry but the lack of credit given to fighters who dont finish their opponents by submission but still have them unconscious or havimg the ref intervene from taking further damage is just lame.

A finished fight is just that.

He needs to retire from fighting pretty soon. Unless he wants to make a career out of being a steppingstone for other better and much younger fighters.

Sperry tapped to Igor

t-a-p-p-e-d