Mariusz Pudz Touch butt training in parking lot

No noodles were harmed in this video

DidNaziHillaryWinningAtAll - Where's my lotion?

In the basket.

In jorts too.

For some reason, Imagine him snapping whilst on vacation, suddenly tackling a lifeguard into a pool who was gathering noodles to be put away.

First, mad props to him for deciding to do MMA out of pure love.

I was expecting so much of him when he decided to do MMA. Not as a striker or any skills really LOL. But I really thought someone with super human strength like him could twist a limb, slam, throw people with devastating effect. Even got out of some subs too. We haven’t seen anything spectacular to the like from him unless I’ve missed it?

Is it possible to get that big without roids?

Sprawl'n'Stall - First, mad props to him for deciding to do MMA out of pure love.

I was expecting so much of him when he decided to do MMA. Not as a striker or any skills really LOL. But I really thought someone with super human strength like him could twist a limb, slam, throw people with devastating effect. Even got out of some subs too. We haven’t seen anything spectacular to the like from him unless I’ve missed it?

Well he is not big as he used to be back in his prime in strong man

man meets fate - 
Sprawl'n'Stall - First, mad props to him for deciding to do MMA out of pure love.

Yeah but you doubt he is MUCH stronger than ALL other MMA competitors, sometimes to an insane degree?

Many people hate to admit but strength and size ARE forms of fighting skills. Bob Sapp - in his beginnings - gave Minotauro all he could handlein his 2nd fight IIRC (!), beat some of the best in K1 etc.

Pudz has insane strength but we haven’t really seen it displayed so far in MMA that I know of.

Sprawl'n'Stall -
man meets fate - 

Yeah but you doubt he is MUCH stronger than ALL other MMA competitors, sometimes to an insane degree?

Many people hate to admit but strength and size ARE forms of fighting skills. Bob Sapp - in his beginnings - gave Minotauro all he could handlein his 2nd fight IIRC (!), beat some of the best in K1 etc.

Pudz has insane strength but we haven’t really seen it displayed so far in MMA that I know of.

Well i know marcin and graham said he didnt feel that strong when they fought him. The guy is smaller and alot older and has no skills

He even turns colors when noodle punching

man meets fate - 
Sprawl'n'Stall -
man meets fate - 

Well i know marcin and graham said he didnt feel that strong when they fought him. The guy is smaller and alot older and has no skills

McCorkle said Pudz was unbelievably strong, and that he felt like a kid trying to wrestle his dad.

Anek -
man meets fate - 
Sprawl'n'Stall -
man meets fate - 

McCorkle said Pudz was unbelievably strong, and that he felt like a kid trying to wrestle his dad.

Im just saying what other fighters have said

That dude is really good at hitting big boxing gloves with those swimming noodles.

THE POLISH TOMATO

I honestly am impressed woth Pudz because he really shows he wants to do it. He clearly wants to learn.

WhereIsGoranReljic -

I honestly am impressed woth Pudz because he really shows he wants to do it. He clearly wants to learn.

Might want to start eventually learning the ground game cause for a 9 year vet, his ground is pure dog shit. No ground game marcin made him tap to a guillotine that wasnt even sunk in. 

Arm puncher.  If he learned to hit with his whole body it would be scary.

man meets fate -
WhereIsGoranReljic -

Might want to start eventually learning the ground game cause for a 9 year vet, his ground is pure dog shit. No ground game marcin made him tap to a guillotine that wasnt even sunk in. 

Not impressed with his skills, impressed with his persistence and desire to compete . Maybe I am wrong but I had the idea hebhad no reason to do so, financially speaking.

man meets fate - 
Anek -
man meets fate - 
Sprawl'n'Stall -
man meets fate - 

Im just saying what other fighters have said

Me too

He is the only fighter I’ve ever seen turn purple just from exhaustion. I’m sort of surprised an AC would let him fight after that.

He smashed that Gracie