Mark Bocek Joins American Top Team!

ttt Mark Bocek is the man

Cant wait to see how he fights when he gets on there supplement program... Gingers gonna be ripped.

Mark has mixed up his training well over the years. He's spent time training with Team Jackson, Team Quest, Xtreme Couture, BJ Penn and now ATT.

In the immortal words of Eddie Vedder "It's evolution baby!"

TTT for Mark.

ttt

I bet he is ready to get real big!

Why would someone do that?

:)

great BJJ for a canuck

ttt

i mean canook

bocek vs. kimbo would be awesome!!

I met Mark last week and he seems like a great kid. He's hardworking and will fit in very well with our group of fighters. Like some of you mentioned, he has a sick BJJ game. We also have Daryl Gholar on board working with us full time. Daryl brings a great intensity and knowledge of wrestling for MMA to our pro training.  I'm sure Mark will contniue to flourish in this environment.  

Thanks to everybody for the good words. 

American Top Team

ttt

Great addition!! TTT!!

AmericanTopTeam -  I met Mark last week and he seems like a great kid. He's hardworking and will fit in very well with our group of fighters. Like some of you mentioned, he has a sick BJJ game. We also have Daryl Gholar on board working with us full time. Daryl brings a great intensity and knowledge of wrestling for MMA to our pro training.  I'm sure Mark will contniue to flourish in this environment.  

Thanks to everybody for the good words. 

American Top Team
Daryl was great when I ran into him with Palhares in Atlanta. Big guy

good to here gholar is past his health issues. i learned a lot from his wrestling instructionals, they're awesome. to this day i watch them for review