Mark Coleman's Daughters

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFQDWMLpXkB/?igshid=15ytg0nqhybol

Damn...the Fedor fight was so long ago.

9 Likes

Whoa,same ones that were crying when Fedor beat Mark again in Pride usa?

2 Likes

The protein farts in that house must be epic

11 Likes

High waist pants really need to die a horrible death. Where did women get the idea that it is attractive?

23 Likes

HammerHouse

3 Likes
VFR -

High waist pants really need to die a horrible death. Where did women get the idea that it is attractive?

THIS

I figured the trend would've died by now.

QTyp -
VFR -

THIS

I figured the trend would've died by now.

its like a cruel joke!  

and wood... 

Holy shit.

VFR -

This guy gets it.  VU 

The fucking legs on the right wow. 

What's Colemans wife look like? Cause they aren't getting the looks from Mark......aorry brother haha

He’s not in the picture 

VFR - 

I blame Taylor Swift

VFR -

It’s to make their shitter look fatter and hide their tummy, for those purposes it works like a fucking charm.

3 Likes

Obligatory fuck I feel old. But damn good on Mark im sure he cares for them a lot.

Those girls were a part of one the greatest and most human moments in MMA history when their dad fought Fedor. Unreal that was almost 15 years ago.

Deans list is awesome! Mark Coleman is a literal legend in fighting, but successful children eclipses all.

7 Likes
Thebonfirexm - 

The fucking legs on the right wow. 

What's Colemans wife look like? Cause they aren't getting the looks from Mark......aorry brother haha

Ehhhh, their bodies are probably due in large part to having a world class athlete for a father. Mark was thick, solid and tight as a young man.

I don’t understand why they need follows on Instagram to be teachers and nurses or whatever. But I don’t understand parents pushing this kinda nonsense either. 

good lord