Mark Goddard! GTFO!

A match between two grappling experts, and you call for a stand up (especially once Maia got top position). Bullshit!

29 bazzilllllionnn!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Agreed.

(Plus) Phone Post 3.0

90 % of the fucking fight was on the ground and this asshole is standing them up like they're laying on each other trying to catch their wind. Jesus fucking christ, doesn't this shithead know that these two are tacticians?

Jake humps him for 15 min, Maia gets on top and immediately gets stood up. The fuck. Phone Post 3.0

garrote - Jake humps him for 15 min, Maia gets on top and immediately gets stood up. The fuck. Phone Post 3.0

Right! I couldn't believe my fucking eyes!

i really think the booing got to him. regardless of who was in control he imposed like a timelimit.

though i do not think the booing was for the fight being on the ground as much as it was for an American controlling a Brazilian.

garrote - Jake humps him for 15 min, Maia gets on top and immediately gets stood up. The fuck. Phone Post 3.0

Goddard fucked the fight up. Phone Post

JimmersonzGlove -

That was dumb as shit...especially standing it up with like 30 seconds to go in that round. That's the ref affecting the outcome of the fight.

Anyone know what he was saying toward the end of rd 2 when Shield was elbowing? Sounded like a warning but I didn't see anything that either guy could've been doing wrong.

Not sure when it was, could have been the end of the 2nd, jake landed 3 clean elbows that were followed directly by a warning of a stand up if he did not stay active, wtf Godard Phone Post

He made a couple of good calls when shields was wall and stalling. But on the ground when the guys are in a jitz chess match.......NO Phone Post

stfu OP, Goddard is one of the best in the business, it's easy being an armchair ref.

Bellend.