Mark Hunt and some selfies with MMA Legends

Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

My god this Hunt!

still no fedorrrrrrrrrr

https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/1509781_668079236570443_404422411_n.jpg

theoutsiders - Phone Post 3.0
Terry Hollands mma legend? Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Sherlock bonesalot -
Read OP mangg. Phone Post 3.0

did you lost the same link in multiple spots on accident? The app has been crashing, but I'm pretty sure I haven't been copying the same links Phone Post 3.0

Hunt Saku. No can defence. Phone Post 3.0

I love these. Mark Hunt is awesome. Phone Post 3.0

theoutsiders - did you lost the same link in multiple spots on accident? The app has been crashing, but I'm pretty sure I haven't been copying the same links Phone Post 3.0

is that for me? if so, i dont follow what youre saying brother..

ApolloRD -
theoutsiders - did you lost the same link in multiple spots on accident? The app has been crashing, but I'm pretty sure I haven't been copying the same links Phone Post 3.0

Haha. Phone Post 3.0

Tomas Andersson - He should consider keeping his phone Sideways while taking photos lol. Look @ the Fjodor one for exmaple. Both of them doesn't fit because his holding it like you're speaking.

Dude if he was to try and get a shot capturing both his own shoulders he would need to do one of those multi-shot panorama pics

theoutsiders -
Sherlock bonesalot -
Read OP mangg. Phone Post 3.0
My bad was just rushing through it and didn't read shit just looked at pictures and title Phone Post 3.0

Hunt's head needs a bigger camera. Phone Post 3.0

1800champagne - Hunt's head needs a bigger camera. Phone Post 3.0
Hunts camera needs a bigger head Phone Post 3.0

Everybody likes Mark

ApolloRD -

Haha yeah. Maybe I was just out of it as I was trying to help at 6am on no sleep

I couldn't seem to stop posting same picture twice. Phone Post 3.0