Mark Hunt being a whackjob still lol

3 Likes

If heā€™s suffering from it then surely he wonā€™t be cleared

2 Likes

He is living with CTE, just like Nate & Nick Diaz

I doubt any of you fuckers could even describe what CTE is.

They are just related to the waterboy. Thatā€™s why they talk funny. Hunto has always been a nutter. He shouldnā€™t be allowed to fight even with a clear ct scan.

1 Like

https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/celebrities/72486964/ufc-star-mark-hunt-talks-about-his-battles-with-pokies-p-and-his-abusive-father

What is Richard talking about? Something about 8 years of suffering. I would assume that he would have clobbered any sort of bad actors in his circle by then.

Also, what if a prank show somehow got both Brock and Hunt into a small vehicle together?

2 Likes

Fucken hell fire. Could you imagine that. Trick them into a put and lock the gate with a chanting mob cheering.

It would be a catastrophe

1 Like

Heā€™s talking about his previous legal battle with Zuffa. Mark alleges that the legal team he hired, lied to him and just took all his money. He says the lawyers were corrupted by Zuffa and they never filed anything in court, so he lostā€¦But now heā€™s representing himself and trying again. He also thinks the FBI and other legal agencies are going to arrest his former representation and put them all in prisonā€¦

1 Like

Canadian Agree GIF by CBC

I hope he comes to his senses.

1 Like

This video popped up on my Insta feed because my phone was spying on me (much like the FBI spies on Hunto). I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen it. What a fight taking those knees. Mark then lands one knee to end it.

2 Likes

Spying Conspiracy Theory GIF by DrSquatch

3 Likes

Way to out yourself as soft as baby shit bro

1 Like

I can describe what it is with a picture

This is Ur brain on CTE

Breakfast Down Syndrome GIF by Micropharms

3 Likes