Mark Hunt confirmed creepy

Later

Roy Batty -
Bobojcd - 
unoiwantsomkolad -

How come any adavances made toward a woman now a days is creepy. Is this a millennial thing? 

No man.

It's like rape and sexual assault.  Just because there are a ton more reported nowadays doesn't mean there are actually more rapes and assaults. Just that more are being reported.

Dudes have been creeps for years.  Just getting called on it more.  Time was women were taught to handle men with kids gloves as to not destroy their ego, and would suffer creepy advances in silence.  Chicks don't give a fuck about your ego anymore.

That's a total non-sequitur to what he asked. A lot of women are all like "CREEEE-PY!" if some lame dude asks them for directions.

No man.

A lot of women are like "creepy"  if some dude asks them for directions in a creepy way.

Heres the difference. You think women are calling normal behavior creepy.  I'm saying what you think of as normal behavior may be creepy dude.  In fact, I'm saying that if you, or anyone, is older than 40 then most of what you think of as normal male/female behavior is probably creepy as fuck.

Time was women just dealt with creepy shit.  Now they call it out.

Bojack Horseman -
Bobojcd -
unoiwantsomkolad -

How come any adavances made toward a woman now a days is creepy. Is this a millennial thing? 

No man.

It's like rape and sexual assault.  Just because there are a ton more reported nowadays doesn't mean there are actually more rapes and assaults. Just that more are being reported.

Dudes have been creeps for years.  Just getting called on it more.  Time was women were taught to handle men with kids gloves as to not destroy their ego, and would suffer creepy advances in silence.  Chicks don't give a fuck about your ego anymore.

we are becoming such pussies in this country ....

could you imagine john wayne or clint eastwood saying this quote?

and what time was it that woman were taught to handle mens ego with kid gloves that feminism shit has been going on since the 70s. 

Forever its been going on.  You just don't realize it.  Every time a chick ever said you were good at anything was her stroking your oh so fragile ego.

HotSteppa - Oh come one, he was playing around with her because he was all sweaty. They obviously had a good rapport and he probably told her it was coming when they joked around off camera. her cringe was not a mean one, she just knew it was coming or felt all the sweat. It was to do with the sweat. His hand didn't try to grab her tit, that's just where it fell.
No kidding... people dont know how to have fun

rekt -

https://streamable.com/clvdh

#cringe

OP needs to get out more.

EddiePain420 -

mark hunt is a confirmed bad mother fucker, op is a confirmed gaywad...literally a whole wad of the gay.

This.

Not that there's anything wrong with the gay but just read into his hoody.

WE ARE ALL FIGHTERS 

in all colors:)

damnit I love you Mar Cunt haha

nohomo right?  I haven't crossed that side and don't intend to even if curiosity kills my cat.

Still a dog

She's a pro but it always seems a little awkward when she has to interview Mighty Mouse. No way she doesn't have just a little bit of a grudge in her head somewhere.

Bobojcd -
Bojack Horseman -
Bobojcd -
unoiwantsomkolad -

No man.

we are becoming such pussies in this country ....

could you imagine john wayne or clint eastwood saying this quote?

and what time was it that woman were taught to handle mens ego with kid gloves that feminism shit has been going on since the 70s. 

Forever its been going on.  You just don't realize it.  Every time a chick ever said you were good at anything was her stroking your oh so fragile ego.

Lol. Someone's projecting their insecurities...

Bobojcd - 
Roy Batty -
Bobojcd - 
unoiwantsomkolad -

No man.

That's a total non-sequitur to what he asked. A lot of women are all like "CREEEE-PY!" if some lame dude asks them for directions.

No man.

A lot of women are like "creepy"  if some dude asks them for directions in a creepy way.

Heres the difference. You think women are calling normal behavior creepy.  I'm saying what you think of as normal behavior may be creepy dude.  In fact, I'm saying that if you, or anyone, is older than 40 then most of what you think of as normal male/female behavior is probably creepy as fuck.

Time was women just dealt with creepy shit.  Now they call it out.

The world will open your eyes after you leave college.

Sauna suit, faggots. You girls are worse than TMZ.

OP confirmed shit poster

I am currently sending pics of the women in my life to Hunt just in case one of them might rise to the level necessary for him to give a little incidental tit grab. That woman should never wash that shirt or tit again 

she was begging for it. she was yearning for the super Samoan schlong.

Bojack Horseman - could you imagine john wayne or clint eastwood saying this quote?

Who gives a fuck whether old dudes who played pretend for a living would say it or not? 

Skeletor68 -
TKD LOL - She's a cunt
Seems a tad harsh. What did she
do?

Joeseph has a bigger penis than he does, obviously.