Mark Hunt has been

Knocked out more times than Junior. Phone Post

Ok Phone Post 3.0

K Phone Post

OK

KO

TRT

At least say something like "with gloves that have 10x the padding as mma gloves" to really incite anger.

Herring In A Fur Coat -
UGSlapshot - 
At least say something like "with gloves that have 10x the padding as mma gloves" to really incite anger.

Except it  was with MMA gloves...

Twas.... blue ones Phone Post

Was this thread going somewhere? Or was it made just for the statement?

OP is insinuating that Junior has a better chin than Mark Hunt. I'm not so sure about that, though both dudes have great chins.

IBProfane - OP is insinuating that Junior has a better chin than Mark Hunt. I'm not so sure about that, though both dudes have great chins.

Oh I see... thank you

OP's fate...

chuckles Phone Post

RickStorm -

Was this thread going somewhere? Or was it made just for the statement?

I'm merely throwing a thought into the UG river, let the current carry it where it may! Phone Post

The "Atomic Butt Drop" is the best fighter's creative move + commentator's brilliant description evaaaa. Couture really nailed that one. Unlike this thread title.

A brick wall would get KO'd by Manhoef. No shame in that KO. Phone Post 3.0

OP is a fag. Phone Post 3.0

TS has been frozen from Vote Downs

RickStorm - 

so stating facts gets you frozen? Wow.

I also got frozen a few days back for simply giving an unpopular opinion. I guess that's just the way it goes.

What the fuck.
13ers gone wild lately. Phone Post 3.0

dangerboy12 -
RickStorm - 

so stating facts gets you frozen? Wow.

I also got frozen a few days back for simply giving an unpopular opinion. I guess that's just the way it goes.
If you know what your saying isn't popular on here then expect the mob mentality and vote downs to ice ville. Phone Post 3.0