Mark Hunt is a simple man

He knocks motherfuckers out. Thats what Mark Hunt does, thats what Mark Hunt is all about. He´s not gonna debate Joe Rogan on the topics of psychedelic drugs and Terrence McKenna. He simply walks around this planet very calm and very smooth and talks little because for him talking is simply a side effect of being a human being. Its spending time doing something that could be better spent by knocking motherfuckers out.

His story is seldom told

Mark Hunt is a bad motherfucker

Imagine if Mark Hunt would have taken MMA seriously ten years ago. Would he be one of the GOATS now?

He´s an underachiever thats finally showing us what he is capable of in this sport.

He is pretty good at Counterstrike too

I lived in Europe from 1997-2007. I remember watching Hunt in K1. Biggest upset was his KO of LeBanner in 2001 when LeBanner was a beast.

Why is it only now people (sheep) are talking about mark hunt ? He's always been awesome, win or lose Phone Post

Wanderlei Cesar da Silva fan -  Why is it only now people (sheep) are talking about mark hunt ? He's always been awesome, win or lose Phone Post

Because sadly, most people only found out about Hunt as the guy McCorkle kimura'd. But your are correct.

I remember people were ranking Mark Hunt in their MMA HW top 10 before his losing streak. Hopefully he is back to his top 10 form.

kinkle - I remember people were ranking Mark Hunt in their MMA HW top 10 before his losing streak. Hopefully he is back to his top 10 form.

Wasnt Kongo somewhere between 7 and 10 on most lists? Hunt KOs him and is on a 3 fight win streak in the UFC. If he isnt top ten he sure as hell is on the verge of being there.