Mark Hunt is going to PUNCH LESNAR IN THE FACE

Additionally, he's SAMOAN

I'll punch you in the face Phone Post 3.0

What percentage Samoan is he? Phone Post 3.0

stevekt - What percentage Samoan is he? Phone Post 3.0

100%

Allegedly.

How dare you insult The Beast Incarnate! I challenge OP to a bare knuckle fist fight Phone Post 3.0

FreightTrain -

100%
Do USADA test for that? Phone Post 3.0

I would love to punch Hunt as hard as I could just once. I would bet that he wouldn't remotely flinch, his jaw would be perfectly fine, and my hand would be severely broken. He would likely giggle after the punch. Just hoping he abandons strike training, and starts training nothing but getting up when Brock takes top.

Hunt is fucking awesome. Want him to win so bad. A lot of the 200 press should be focused on him, as he defines the term "warrior". Phone Post 3.0

FreightTrain -

100%
Source? Phone Post 3.0

Go time you piece of trash Phone Post 3.0

I feel bad for Brock when he fights Hunt. Cain has a smaller frame and look what happened to Brock. Phone Post 3.0

MMAFAN167 - I feel bad for Brock when he fights Hunt. Cain has a smaller frame and look what happened to Brock. Phone Post 3.0
Hunt can be man handled by a bigger man, we've seen it, but Brock can most definitely be boxed up and finished quickly Phone Post 3.0

Brock only has one card to play here. He must dive for Hunt's ankles asap. Hunt needs to stay in the center of the cage & stay away.

stevekt -
FreightTrain -

100%
Source? Phone Post 3.0

A samoan vagina 

Lesnar has nothing to worry about, Mark will punch him so hard, he won't feel a thing.

Mark's gonna knock his Brock off. Phone Post 3.0

He doesn't look anything near 100% Samoan Phone Post 3.0

choadler - I would love to punch Hunt as hard as I could just once. I would bet that he wouldn't remotely flinch, his jaw would be perfectly fine, and my hand would be severely broken. He would likely giggle after the punch. Just hoping he abandons strike training, and starts training nothing but getting up when Brock takes top.

Hunt is fucking awesome. Want him to win so bad. A lot of the 200 press should be focused on him, as he defines the term "warrior". Phone Post 3.0

Are you a smallish guy? Cause even 5'8" manhoef (who was ripped, but fought at two weightclasses below Mark) was able to Ko hunt. he's tough, but a lot of that is also because he's not standing still letting opponents get free homed-in shots if he can help it.

You probably would break your hand though.

Manoef is such a damn beast though.  Hunt was taking full on Cemetary kicks to the brain from Mirko and Melvin still Ko'd him back then.  unbelievable.

Rooting for Hunto

Is Hunt going to have had anything close to a full camp? Phone Post 3.0