Mark Hunt is my favorite fighter

Still is, always will be. I wish he was 30. Phone Post 3.0

Love that dude. Can't wait to see him back with a full camp. War Hunt!! Phone Post 3.0

Second that! Wish he had a full camp, humble in defeat too! Phone Post 3.0

The guy is such a class act. War Hunt!

Same. He had a ton going against him in this fight, it all caught up to him in the second. Altitude, notice, weight cut, he was sucking wind. I'd like to see that fight again.

:( Phone Post 3.0

Love me some hunto!

I feel for you guys , such a swing of emotion, from nervous elation, to emptiness.

He's a good dude glad he was fine afterwards.

He's the man Phone Post 3.0

Icon of the sport Phone Post 3.0

He's awesome.  Would love to see him fight Arlovski next.

I get emotionally invested more when he fights than anyone else, his good spirit and humbleness takes some of the sad off the night tonight, that's why I love him. Phone Post 3.0

Ghost of Retard - Still is, always will be. I wish he was 30. Phone Post 3.0
Vu. He is my favorite heavyweight. So bummed right now Phone Post 3.0

Hunt came in with every thing stacked against him and unlike other people had nothing negative to say or complaints just came out and tried to seal the deal! War hunto

I'm actually crushed by the loss.
I Have seen Hunto fight live twice now and so badly wanted him to win!
I've never been so invested in a fight since well any of BJ's fights.

I think i speak for most of us when i say he's definitely a champion regardless of today's result.

War Mark Hunt! Phone Post 3.0

He even handed his water to Werdum, truly nice guy!

Both very classy guys. Hunt was dominating 100% until that knee but Werdum has been doing this to all, no fluke! He is the real deal and Cain will have his toughest challenge yet. Phone Post 3.0

Last of a generation Phone Post 3.0

Ghost of Retard - I get emotionally invested more when he fights than anyone else, his good spirit and humbleness takes some of the sad off the night tonight, that's why I love him. Phone Post 3.0
Well said Phone Post 3.0

This thread haz feelz. Phone Post 3.0