Mark Hunt is now on Twitter (Verified by The Voice

Show him some love! Schiavello asked some questions and verified it ws him.

https://twitter.com/#!/markhunt1974

If you don't follow Mark Hunt on Twitter you hate freedom and the terrorists win!

Followed.

#RallyForMarkHunt

This is the rally for Mark Hunt to get the title shot! It started last night and has LOADS of people, including some MMA fighters, lets add the UG supporters to it as well!

12SixElbow -  Followed.

. Phone Post

Mahakala - #RallyForMarkHunt

This is the rally for Mark Hunt to get the title shot! It started last night and has LOADS of people, including some MMA fighters, lets add the UG supporters to it as well!

TTT

I think the Super Samoan is on his way to the UG next. :)

HUNT TTT (of the fight card to fight JDS)

HUNT PLZ

Hunt is a really secluded guy in terms of media. I seriously doubt that account is really him but I could be wrong. Some of the stuff he said doesn't even sound like something Hunt would say.

grkblood - Hunt is a really secluded guy in terms of media. I seriously doubt that account is really him but I could be wrong. Some of the stuff he said doesn't even sound like something Hunt would say.
The account is real. Phone Post

jaytrainwreck - 
grkblood - Hunt is a really secluded guy in terms of media. I seriously doubt that account is really him but I could be wrong. Some of the stuff he said doesn't even sound like something Hunt would say.
The account is real. Phone Post

Pure speculation unless you personally talked to Hunt and confirmed it which I doubt is the case.

Super salmon! Phone Post

YES WE CAN!!! @markhunt1974 VS @junior_cigano AT UFC 146 @danawhite @lorenzofertitta @ufc #RallyforMarkHunt SUPER SAMOAN!!!! Phone Post

Everyone twitter bomb #RallyForMarkHunt Frank got his shot after the demolishing of Kongo, mark should have the same. Frank was hurt by a jab from old man nog. Everyone on this forum knows what happens when jds lands. Just give it to hunt for a real fight ! Phone Post

Hunt!

Follow the @rally4markhunt on twitter !! Phone Post

ttt get Hunt a title shot.

If the UG can get Hunt a title shot but can't get Vinny M back in the UFC our powers are being wasted. Phone Post

Saw that @rally twitter I'D earlier today in sometimes tweet and thought someone had just screwed up the hash tag! Followed!

TTT