Mark Hunt: Sorry About Tweet I was hungry

slamming - Hunt should stay away from social media.
i love hunt and dont mean to offend anyone, but im starting to think from reading his Twitter the last year or two that hes sounding like getting punched over the years is catching up with him Phone Post 3.0

No food and no carbs make Hunto go crazy.

jmont - 
i love hunt and dont mean to offend anyone, but im starting to think from reading his Twitter the last year or two that hes sounding like getting punched over the years is catching up with him Phone Post 3.0

There is an underlying menace with Hunto that a lot of people don't see. He is honestly a bit of a psychopath. He keeps it under control mostly, but it's there.

When he said he would be in jail if it wasn't for fighting, unlike a lot of 'badasses' who say it to sound tough, he means it.

A good quality in a fighter in my opinion. But not a good quality in someone who has ready access to social media.

Dr Doom -
jmont - 

There is an underlying menace with Hunto that a lot of people don't see. He is honestly a bit of a psychopath. He keeps it under control mostly, but it's there.

When he said he would be in jail if it wasn't for fighting, unlike a lot of 'badasses' who say it to sound tough, he means it.

A good quality in a fighter in my opinion. But not a good quality in someone who has ready access to social media.
Dude I think "psychopath"might be a bit strong, I just think he's got a bit of a weird sense of humor IMO. I can't imagine him trying to manipulate people or anything like that and I definitely can't see any narcissistic traits in him. Phone Post 3.0

dn10680 - psychopath for saying he needs carbs, bunch of fucking wouldbe psychiatrists

Has little to do with this particular episode, and everything to do with prior behaviour and comments.

I wasn't clinically diagnosing him either, I said 'a bit of a psychopath' or simply, dude is a little bit nuts. Not Jeffrey Dahmer nuts, just a little nuts.

And I like him. He is one of my favourite fighters.

You can white knight someone else, Hunto doesn't need your help.

Hunt is easily one of my favourite fighters of all time, even before he got into MMA, but I agree with Dr Doom.

dn10680 - calling idiots who think they know more than they do isn't white knighting, idiot.

My favourite part was when you used the same insult twice in the one sentence.

Tyrone sBong -
Dr Doom -
jmont - 

Dude I think "psychopath"might be a bit strong, I just think he's got a bit of a weird sense of humor IMO. I can't imagine him trying to manipulate people or anything like that and I definitely can't see any narcissistic traits in him. Phone Post 3.0
i hope hes just a little weird and thats it, but the stuff he says is definitely concerning... Phone Post 3.0

Guaranteed Pics in Every Post -
jmont - 

how does someone sound punch drunk on twitter?
i didnt say punch drunk, he sounds forgetful and just kind of lost. I dont know if maybe thats just his sense of humor or if maybe hes just weird, im just saying that the guy has taken some hard punches from some big guys over the years. I hope its not taking its toll. Phone Post 3.0

Random drug test?

Dr Doom - 
jmont - 

He's is definitely no teddy bear. He can get kind of butt hurt about stuffs. But what fighter doesn't have some sort of personality issues.?

Doem - 
Dr Doom - 
jmont - 

He's is definitely no teddy bear. He can get kind of butt hurt about stuffs. But what fighter doesn't have some sort of personality issues.?

I do agree and that isn't necessarily a knock on them. But Chris Leben said it best when he said 'fighters are like strippers'.

Mark Hunt just owned the interwebz. Phone Post 3.0

Matt Phillips - 

This is the kind of breaking news I like to bring to the UG. Mark Hunt was hungry and tweeting nonsense!

I concur.

What the fuck did he say? Phone Post 3.0

Richard Tuck -
McGregorsTattoo - Snickers needs to sponsor Phone Post 3.0

^^ this

Is Hunt sponsored by Snickers?

I can't wait to see the Hunto "You're not yourself when you're hungry" ads
Ha that would be freakin awesome! Phone Post 3.0

I think what he said was if he keeps on eating carbs, he won't be anywhere near 265, and therefore, will not make the required weight to fight Nelson in September.

Hunto wild each it hard. Phone Post 3.0

jmont -
Yep Phone Post 3.0

The old Hangry defense.