Mark hunt trouble at home ?

Outlaw'd by Lytle - Walk off KO within 30 secs. Phone Post 3.0
I hope so it'd be sweet ... Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - Walk off KO within 30 secs. Phone Post 3.0
I think I predicted 27 seconds on a different thread. If you're gonna dream.... DREAM BIG!! Phone Post 3.0

Hunt was grumpy as fuck beings he was trying to make weight. Yesterday he seemed happy as fuck but Hunt has always been a bit out there, that's why we all love him Phone Post 3.0

Wow....if that is because of weight cutting then this interview should be exhibit A in the case against so many weight classes and weight cutting. I understand not having Cain vs. McCall, but to have Hunt looking and sounding like he is on hard drugs just to make it to 265lbs is ridiculous. The weight classes need to be a larger range to prevent this situation and to make sure more great fights like Silva\GSP or Aldo\Pettis can happen. This interview is downright scary.

It seems like Hunt has a big hill to climb in this fight. I think he is in for a bad beating.

YOURDADDYDEVILANDLORD - Wow....if that is because of weight cutting then this interview should be exhibit A in the case against so many weight classes and weight cutting. I understand not having Cain vs. McCall, but to have Hunt looking and sounding like he is on hard drugs just to make it to 265lbs is ridiculous. The weight classes need to be a larger range to prevent this situation and to make sure more great fights like Silva\GSP or Aldo\Pettis can happen. This interview is downright scary.
It has something to do with his marriage so I e heard in another thread he said at the end of the post fight press conference his next step was to fix his marriage ... Phone Post 3.0