Mark Millar Responds to Dirty Cake's Anger

I was on www.millarworld.com blasting Millar for being late over and over and over again, and this was his response.  I checked up on it and now.... Boy, do I feel like a fucking asshole.

"Well, I was seriously ill in hospital at Christmas, lost a month and then lost another month to recuperate. I was ahead on everything except Fantastic Four and the book had already seen some delays so another writer was brought in to script my plot for two issues. Then Hitchy's Mum died of cancer and he lost five weeks dealing with her hospitalization and looking after his Dad so he couldn't draw the final issue.

Sometimes real life just gets in the way, just like normal jobs."

let me play the worlds smallest violin..> JUST GET ME MY FUCKING ISSUE

:(

I heard Millar has crohn's disease. He is such a good writer that we wait on him.

How in the fuck can you stand to post at Millarworld?

That place is full of dick sucking sycophants. They won't keep their mouth off of Millar's ass or cock long enough to take a full breath.

That fucking place disgusts me.

How hard is it to write some shit down. Call up some intern, give them the gist and let them write it for you. Millar's as hit or miss as anyone so it doesn't really matter if he actually wrote it.

Mule - How in the fuck can you stand to post at Millarworld?

That place is full of dick sucking sycophants. They won't keep their mouth off of Millar's ass or cock long enough to take a full breath.

That fucking place disgusts me.

Mule sighting!

Nice to see you posting, bro.

Thanks Paw.

I'm training about 6 days a week and trying to get some stuff done around the house so I'm not on here much right now.

Where are you training at?

Hooligan's Boxing Gym, it's less than a mile from my house as the crow flies.

We've got a decent group and we are a Triton Affiliate so we've got a BJJ class taught twice a week by K.W. Stone, along with his no gi class, MMA, and boxing.

I need to get up to Mikey's new school so you can twist me up a bit.

I don't care if the guy's fucking children are dying of sepsis and AIDS, he better put out his fucking books on time!!!!

Just kidding.

Sorry God.