Mark Miller hates big people

Mark just hates giant people.

In the Authority he blew the legs of the Giant.
In the Ultimates 2 he killed all the Giant men with those North Korean human bullets.
& now Civil War issue 4.

If I was Hank, I'd be very worried.

Hank Pym was beaten up by Cap how many times now?

Not to meantion he's the Hulk's toliet bowl.

But he's also the only writer who really uses giants. IMO giants are the suck.

Being a giant is kind of cool but it just doesn't keep up well with other comic book powers.

Cap owning Pym in the ultimates is great

What did Hulk do to Pym that involved bodily fluids? Having both shrinking and growing combined is a decent power though.

"What did Hulk do to Pym that involved bodily fluids? Having both shrinking and growing combined is a decent power though."

Pym tries to hold him down. Hulk jumps through and grabs his mouth saying "Stupid Pym, Hulk gonna use your head for toilet bowl." Iron man saves him before it goes any further.

Atlas is a real ass kicking giant.

Unlike most, he already is super strong and durable at near regular size, and that just increases the bigger he gets.

Guys like Pym, they get big, but they just retain the proprtional strength and toughness of a regular human, albeit a really, really big one. Not Atlas, his super strength just increases in relation to his size.

I agreed, I like Atlas too.

He has better fighting ability as well. The other Giants seem like really big targets.

Atlas? I do not remember Atlas. Info and pics?

Atlas also used to be called "Power Man" and later on "the Burglar" (or something like that).

Smuggler, but I saw that in the link Johnny Blaze posted.