Mark Norman’s new stand up

4 Likes

I watched this last night after seeing, I think Rogan, tweet about it. Worth the watch. I laughed my ass off.

I know the video is above, but is it on Netflix or anything??

Comedy!

EasyTapper -

I know the video is above, but is it on Netflix or anything??

It's only on youtube as far as I know

In

He's fucking hilarious

Subbed for later 

Meh.

Seems like pretty run-of-the-mill by-the-book ‘80s comedy boom stuff. Not hatin’ on him; just saying it’s straight out of the Judy Carter book.

BarkLikeADog - Seems like pretty run-of-the-mill by-the-book '80s comedy boom stuff. Not hatin' on him; just saying it's straight out of the Judy Carter book.

Who can you recommend to check out?

Braf Zachland -
BarkLikeADog - Seems like pretty run-of-the-mill by-the-book '80s comedy boom stuff. Not hatin' on him; just saying it's straight out of the Judy Carter book.

Nate Bartgatze is my current fav.   and delivery is great 

Mark’s comedy I’ve seen is pretty average but I’ll check this out.  The funniest about him is in general he’ll be talking all corny and then drop an incredible x rated not tastefully done line out nowhere.  

Girly -
Braf Zachland -

Nate Bartgatze is my current fav.   and delivery is great 

He's good, his reptile story is great. Was just curious to see what barklikeadog was into he seems into comedy and stuff from his review. 

It’s better than most of the rushed , crappy specials Netflix keeps putting out.

1 Like
Jibbersbitch - 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tDolNU89SXI&t=2420s

Watching guys like this just reminds me of how good the elite comedians are - Louis CK, Seinfeld, David Chappelle…

I watch this guy and I sit stone faced hoping to laugh a couple times. The top comedians like Louis CK have me through the whole show.

prof - 
Jibbersbitch - 

Watching guys like this just reminds me of how good the elite comedians are - Louis CK, Seinfeld, David Chappelle…

I watch this guy and I sit stone faced hoping to laugh a couple times. The top comedians like Louis CK have me through the whole show.

Different tastes. Normand makes me laugh alot. Seinfeld loves Normands comedy as well.

Normand is great. Thanks op 

Pulala -
prof - 
Jibbersbitch - 

Different tastes. Normand makes me laugh alot. Seinfeld loves Normands comedy as well.

Norm like normand as well 

if norm likes someone, there’s validity to it 

Big Tuesgay. Mark is the best. 

1 Like