Mark Parental old Boston/NY dj.

Just died in the past few days. Lot of Facebook messages "rip" etc, but apparently many didn't know he was a pedo. Plead guilty to rape of a minor, something like 16 charges, plea deal to 1 with time. Served about 1 year.

Blows my mind how many of the Facebook messages defend him. I can see how something like the church scandal could have happened up here. Lot of blind defense of this convicted scumbag. Phone Post 3.0

did you spell his name right?
I'm from Boston, never heard of this person so I googled and got results for facebook owner.

jake11 - did you spell his name right?
I'm from Boston, never heard of this person so I googled and got results for facebook owner.
Parenteau I believe. My original post was auto-corrected. Phone Post 3.0

Was a WBCN dj. I remember him from when I was in grade school, I'm 44 now. Probably late 70's early 80s. Phone Post 3.0

choadler - 
jake11 - did you spell his name right?
Parenteau I believe. My original post was auto-corrected. Phone Post 3.0

http://www.bostonherald.com/entertainment/inside_track/2016/06/mark_parenteau_former_wbcn_dj_dies_at_66

shit, I'm 43 so same age as you. I remember him now. I had no idea about what a POS this dude was. Not that I have any clue about what goes on in the life of any radio dj.