Mark THE HAMMER Coleman

Correction: Mark THE POSSUM Coleman

If I keep reading these threads I'm gonna get brave enough to offer up a screen name bet!

Cindy

CindyO -  If I keep reading these threads I'm gonna get brave enough to offer up a screen name bet!

Cindy

you wouldnt DARE !!!

CindyO -  If I keep reading these threads I'm gonna get brave enough to offer up a screen name bet!

Cindy

well make your move sister

Cindy

I'm in.

But my guy loses when I bet... but wins when I don't:(

OOH! That means I could bet on Randy and then Mark will win like I want him to... but I'll still lose.

Plus the screen names yall would come up with for me will be awful:(  Gotta put some more thought into this one.

Cindy

CindyO -  But my guy loses when I bet... but wins when I don't:(

OOH! That means I could bet on Randy and then Mark will win like I want him to... but I'll still lose.

Plus the screen names yall would come up with for me will be awful:(  Gotta put some more thought into this one.

Cindy

Your screenname is safe in Mark's hands.  Go with your heart.

CindyO -  But my guy loses when I bet... but wins when I don't:(

Cindy

Okay, I can't make a screen-name bet with someone rooting for the Antidote (even though I thought of some good ones).