Mark Wahlberg 48 and natty?

He still says so. Lifetime fitness freak. Anyone believe him?

Either way, BEEP!

1 Like

1 Like

Actors in Hollywood are about as natty as the Russian Olympic team. Test isn't hard to get prescribed at all, and that's if you're an average person, let alone a fucking millionaire. Marky mark is still the shit either way 

8 Likes

nope

2 Likes

Personally, I don't give a fuck.

I gotta say(years ago), I wanted to hate him.

Now, I would probably look at his dick pics.

4 Likes

Absolutely not natural 

1 Like
Taco Muncher - 

He still says so. Lifetime fitness freak. Anyone believe him?

Either way, BEEP!

crazy he got all of his tattoos removed he had alot.

1 Like

all rich buff guys are on something banned by usada

4 Likes

Love the man, but he probably eats breakfast through a syringe. 

3 Likes

He's been in shape his entire life.

So, maybe.

1 Like

It's not like his physique isn't achievable. He could definitely be natural.

1 Like
The_Pundits_Ghost -

taco and generik celebrating some marky mark bod

Isnt that PJ on the left?

1 Like

If you have the money and access to people that have the good stuff, you'd be stupid not to. 

2 Likes

He might be. But probably not. 

2 Likes

I gotta he honest 

45 minutes a day five days a week will get you that result assuming you eat semi decently and have an active lifestyle 

listen guys, it's not that complicated 

intermitent fasting 

eating semi decently 

drinking and partying only one day a week at most 

and you can have that body assuming, you've for the patience and determination to roll back the damage you've inflicted on yourself or start from where you are today 

It's a lifestyle 

that being said, at 49, prescription for basic test cream 

i do realize he's done legit steroids in the past, but that doesn't seem to be what's giving him his today physique 

basic test, and hard work 45 minutes a day fice days a week, with an 80 percent clean diet 

2 Likes

he could be natty. he has access to the best food and training. he does not have the big water hose sized veins in his forearms that are dead give aways on roid heads. 

1 Like

Ive been pretty close to that all natty. my abs were not that good, but I never worked abs. i never did more than 50 crunches at a time  in my life

1 Like

He's been in shape his entire life. He also has a crazy work ethic, so it's possible. But, I think his idea of natural isn't pure natural, but rather no off-script regulated or illegal substances. He could be on prescribed drugs.

1 Like

haha

dude ain't natty

he is hollywood crazy

don't trust a word out of a hollywood crazy actor...not a fucking word

as others have said he can convince himself of anything...he probably thinks some roids are natural and others are for "juicers"

2 Likes

His home boy holding swords is mor impressive 

1 Like