Mark Wahlberg Offers Conor McGregor his UFC shar

DirtyBirds -
RenatoCocopreta - lol, fuck marky mark, Conor wants his own piece that he earned, not charity from some third rate rapper/actor.

When you're worth 200 million you can offer things like that to peasants 

I agree Phone Post 3.0

Blind in one eye  for sure. 

Ozamataz Buckshank - 
Bobojcd -

Piece of shit Marky Mark should give his share to the dude he purposefully and permanently blinded because he wasn't white.

Piece of shit motherfucker.

He didn't blind him. Doesn't make it right, and it was still a piece of shit move, but that part is false. Phone Post 3.0

True...the guy came out a number of years ago and said he was already blind in that eye (now, that means Marky Mark beat up a half blind guy...but he didnt cause the blindness.)

ryanJ -
Ozamataz Buckshank - 
Bobojcd -

Piece of shit Marky Mark should give his share to the dude he purposefully and permanently blinded because he wasn't white.

He didn't blind him. Doesn't make it right, and it was still a piece of shit move, but that part is false. Phone Post 3.0

True...the guy came out a number of years ago and said he was already blind in that eye (now, that means Marky Mark beat up a half blind guy...but he didnt cause the blindness.)

Fuck...

I hope karma paid Marky Mark a visit. Phone Post 3.0

ryanJ -
Ozamataz Buckshank - 
Bobojcd -

The good news is that according to Marky Mark himself,  he has never tried to financially help or even contact the guy but he has learned to forgive himself and he's moved on.

So it's a happy ending really ....

Guys, let's lay off Mark...let's all remember that he is the guy that would have stopped the 9/11 attacks if he had been on the plane. He is our greatest national hero...it is not his fault that his travel plans didn't line up.

RenatoCocopreta - lol, fuck marky mark, Conor wants his own piece that he earned, not charity from some third rate rapper/actor.
earned. he gets paid cash money. you want equity: pay up. Phone Post 3.0

Mark Wahlberg is a small turd 

YaoMingia - 

I eat small pieces of shit like him for breakfast.

RenatoCocopreta -
YaoMingia - 

You eat pieces of shit for breakfast? Phone Post 3.0

Adam The Saint - 
RenatoCocopreta -
YaoMingia - 

You eat pieces of shit for breakfast? Phone Post 3.0

I got room for more, jump in my plate.

AnericanFootball -

You guys seen mark's dick? Things fuckin huge bro. 

He's a big shining star