Marloes Coenen may have a fight?

I always liked Marloes. Super classy.

Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

She must be going to the UFC. As thin as the 135 division is in the UFC I'm pretty surprised she wasn't signed a long time ago she only needs 3 wins at most for a title shot. Phone Post 3.0

Hopefully she is cutting down to 135 again and has reconciled her differences with Zuffa. She deserves to cap off her career by making a run in the UFC.

Steve4192 - Hopefully she is cutting down to 135 again and has reconciled her differences with Zuffa. She deserves to cap off her career by making a run in the UFC.

This! She should have been in there as soon as the division started in the UFC. 

This report says she is going to Bellator along with Gina. Christopher James has always been pretty reliable too.

http://www.cagesidechristopherjames.com/2014/08/breaking-news-bellator-signs-gina-carano-and-marloes-coenen/

Invicta FC has decided not to re-sign featherweight fighter Marloes Coenen for undisclosed reasons. But you you know the old saying "one man's trash is another man's treasure" and Bellator and newly appointed front-man Scott Coker have reportedly signed her to a deal. Further evidenced by the immediate removal of Coenen from the Invicta website.

And in the OMG news it is rumored that Coker and Bellator have swooped in and won the Gina Carano sweepstakes , which if true eliminates any match-up with UFC champion Ronda Rousey. The relationship between Coker and Carano that was forged in Strikeforce apparently was the deciding factor in Carano signing with Bellator.

mmarecap - This report says she is going to Bellator along with Gina. Christopher James has always been pretty reliable too.

http://www.cagesidechristopherjames.com/2014/08/breaking-news-bellator-signs-gina-carano-and-marloes-coenen/

Invicta FC has decided not to re-sign featherweight fighter Marloes Coenen for undisclosed reasons. But you you know the old saying "one man's trash is another man's treasure" and Bellator and newly appointed front-man Scott Coker have reportedly signed her to a deal. Further evidenced by the immediate removal of Coenen from the Invicta website.

And in the OMG news it is rumored that Coker and Bellator have swooped in and won the Gina Carano sweepstakes , which if true eliminates any match-up with UFC champion Ronda Rousey. The relationship between Coker and Carano that was forged in Strikeforce apparently was the deciding factor in Carano signing with Bellator.
I did NOT see that coming. Phone Post 3.0

This also means that Scott will not be Dana's puppet. Phone Post 3.0

Bellator is better fit for both Gina and Marloes.

They can fight at 145 rather than cutting down, and Coker is more open to one-off 'superfights' that don't have any impact on divisional standings. Hopefully, Scott has learned his lesson about screwing around trying to 'build up' to those fights. He needs to make that fight happen immediately rather than trying to get too clever like he did with Fedor-Overeem.

Sub Phone Post 3.0

She's my future ex wife. Phone Post 3.0

Whoah.. Might be a title fight in bellator against gina... Too coincidental. Phone Post 3.0

Maybe she is pregnant? I thought that was why she stepped away from fighting. She was always a respectable woman. She would raise some good kids.

Who are they going to fight in Bellator? I hope that's not true.

There's a resin they didn't want Coker back so soon lol UFC not dumb , Coker is badass Phone Post 3.0

She's awesome and I love her. Phone Post 3.0

Coker is working his magic. And damn Marloes is sexy. Love that chick!

She is the one that got me interested in the women divisions. Phone Post 3.0

David M -

Maybe she is pregnant? I thought that was why she stepped away from fighting. She was always a respectable woman. She would raise some good kids.

Dont ruin my dream, you fuckhead. Phone Post 3.0