Marloes Coenen...

What the fuck?!

Getting subbed by a 135er who couldn't win a fight in the UFC and took the fight on short notice.

She's 35 and hasn't been that active as a fighter. Phone Post 3.0

135er?? Alexis has missed weight 4 times in a row including this one and the fight had to be made a 150 pound catch weight. Phone Post 3.0

NorthernIrishZombie -

What the fuck?!

Getting subbed by a 135er who couldn't win a fight in the UFC and took the fight on short notice.

FYI I don't think AD has ever made 135, she missed at both her UFC fights.

Prior to that she fought squash matches .

You're right though, must be one of the biggest upsets of the year.

I am sad. Poor Marloes looked as if she'd seen a ghost after the fight.

NorthernIrishZombie -

What the fuck?!

NortherIrishZombie

Alexis  was never a BW to begin with and is a solid grappler but unfortunately the terrible attempts to cut to BW for an opportunity to fight in the UFC didnt give her the chance to showcase those skills. Not to make excuses but Alexis had a baby five months ago and the fight was short notice so in my opinion it is not surprising she came in over weight for the fight. Win or Lose, Marloes is still a legend and I am sure she will like to have a rematch with Alexis at some point.

FOX Force Five -

Yikes.

NorthernIrishZombie -

What the fuck?!

135lber who never made that weight, lost two decisions then returned to the division she had been undefeated in and missed weight Phone Post 3.0

Ray Elbe - 
NorthernIrishZombie -

What the fuck?!

135lber who never made that weight, lost two decisions then returned to the division she had been undefeated in and missed weight Phone Post 3.0

she just had a baby

and short notice

To be fair Ray, prior to UFC stint, her opponents were very difficult to loose to!

For sure 135 is not good for her - not that she's ever made it to tell.

I'm starting to think she may be a "natural LW" - not that I really understand those who sling the term "natural" around.

Is this Cris's next opponent?

NorthernIrishZombie -
FOX Force Five -

Yikes.

I had a couple buddies fight in that organization, every fight was 1st rd ko of some sorts lol. The big sponsor was called "fight ugly" and had "F U" all over their attire lol, good times Phone Post 3.0

That was a great fucking triangle choke - give props where they are due - Marloen got caught in a very quick and well executed set up - thats MMA folks and thats whats good about it even the under dog can get the win