"Marquardt Battling Two Foes?"

Thales dropped him? Thales got his ass beat for 3 rds then barely won a split decision in which Nate had TWO points taken from him. Ya, Thales dropped him. Back to TUF for you.

303 - Thales dropped him? Thales got his ass beat for 3 rds then barely won a split decision in which Nate had TWO points taken from him. Ya, Thales dropped him. Back to TUF for you.

Thales did drop him. Go back and watch the fight.

Leites blasted him pretty good in round 1. It was pretty much his only offense in the fight, but Nate was definitely hurt.

Pretty clearly a slip, you can see the banana peel and the punch doesn't even touch him.

Uh huh and.....For 14 minutes and 57 seconds Nate beat his ass. You make it out to sound like he dropped him and the fight was over. Nate will win.

ummm 303 I know you are a Nate fanboy, but Leites won that round, he proceeded to take full mount after that punch while Nate recovered.

i might add though, Nate did an awesome job escaping mount without getting harmed whatsoever (which really made me confident Leites had zero chance against Anderson).

Marquardt has too many fights to let his ego get the best of him, we've seen fighters say stupid garbage on the countdown show before to get fans interested.

Marquardt is an excuse machine.The more interviews i read of his, the more i dislike him.

LOL @submitting Maia in a grappling match, LOL @knocking out Anderson.Marquardt is a fucking flake.

so much for this article...