Marquardt: Firing due to HRT snafu

He was on the gas and once you get off your test level are low.

thesanitycruzer - anybody have a GOOD link? just for audio I keep on getting error messages..TIA!

http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/06/28/the-mma-hour-with-nate-marquardt-in-studio/

Leghound - Does your body stop producing natural test if you do steroids, artifical test, etc.? Just wondering if that could be a reason so many of these pro fighters seem to need testosterone therapy.

i believe your right

"It could be something in your testicles, ... it could be something in your pituitary.... telling your pituitary to...."

Fuck you Marquardt. Jesus Christ.

He's lying his fucking roid abusing ass off.

RickMartelsArrogance - 
Hired Gun - SO did he refuse taking the test?

No. He took several tests, every which one featured his T:E ratio being way out of accepted normal limits.

Let me say "THIS IS HOW A AC SHOULD WORK". They let him take numerous tests to get a clean one instead of just giving him the boot. Fucking California would have given him a year suspension for everyone of those tests he failed lol.

****As a side note Pennsylvania AC just announced Cecil Peoples will now be reading all the results from drug testing.

CRYING

Oooh boy.. here come the waterworks..  

is he crying?

this is fucking gay

Oh he's fake crying now in the name of Allah.

I am going to go puke.

tears are a good approach to supporting a "low test" argument.

this is like the Entire months long Chael situation all condensed into one weekend.

Fucking LOL @ the lawyer patting him on the back as Nate is choking up.

epwar - LOL @ the "Chael didn't cost the UFC a main event" excuses.  Actually, he did...the planned rematch with Anderson in Feb. 2011 (HUGE money maker).  He also embarrassed the UFC over and over with his drawn out lies and other extracircular activities.

yeah...but he cost them a "potential event" vs an advertised and sold event. not even close to the same thing.

K-Dub-"T" -  Oh he's fake crying now in the name of Allah.

I am going to go puke.<br type="_moz" />

Those were no crocodile tears.

Fake tear time! Fucking bullshit. He took too much test, that means you can't fight.

Give him a break, his career just got fucked.

DAmn, now he's crying, i feel bad for him now...Dana fired him too quickly maybe, he made a mistake it sounds like, we human...

I'm sure that there are guys who abuse HRT when they don't really need it, but the PA commission sent him to an independent endocrinologist and that doctor agreed that Nate needs HRT. That sounds legit as fuck. You can't beat independent verification.

This would seem far more sincere without a lawyer present...