Marquardt meets Story (pic)

big size difference imo...

Damn, Story's a bobble-head.

Rick probably just looks smaller because of the flip-flops...

damn, nate diaz has been hittin the gym hard.

holy size difference

DamnSevern -  damn, nate diaz has been hittin the gym hard.

lol

Cyril Jeff -  Rick probably just looks smaller because of the flip-flops...

Ultimate Rick Story

The bedtime story by chloroform.

^lol

Marquardt by big brother beatdown.

Marquardt rockin a thundercats shirt? awesome

Thinking about it everything seems to be in Story's favour but gut feeling says Nate finds a way Phone Post

29-28 Marquardt.  Dominates the 1st, starts getting tired towards the end of the 2nd but still wins the round convincingly, then starts gassing in the 3rd from the weight cut, Story gets a couple takedowns.

Mark it down and make some money on it.

thedoom - Rick "The Bedtime" Story

lol at seeing rick story fight alves, (one of the best, if not the best striker in the division) and call him the bedtime story because he was a bit cautious.

idiot.

thedoom - 
DamnSevern - 
thedoom - Rick "The Bedtime" Story

lol at seeing rick story fight alves, (one of the best, if not the best striker in the division) and call him the bedtime story because he was a bit cautious.

idiot.

Seeing him get outstruck then win by holding Alves against the cage was so cool br0 lol I hate queers who think they're mma elitist because they don't think any fighter is lame to watch

my whole point is that you're judging him by 1 fucking fight and calling him the bedtime story

what if I judged werdum soley on his fight with overeem, imagine the names I could come up with.

Story has a lotta heart but Nate looks much bigger... Phone Post

nates forearms!

story isn't a boring fighter but his fight with hendricks and alves weren't exactly the best.

Weird.

If Nate makes the cut successfully... it actually means Anderson and Okami could do the same... since they also started at 170. How odd is it that the next 185 title fight is between blown up welterweights?